:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man i hope we bring him back and I hope he wants to come back. I dont see him thriving in another system. Thats speed is wild. Hope we can sign him for relatively cheap.

his number would be crazy if he could stay healthy

Man i hope we bring him back and I hope he wants to come back. I dont see him thriving in another system. Thats speed is wild. Hope we can sign him for relatively cheap.
If the Niners do decide to bring him back, it'll be for a cheap, incentive deal again. I'm sure he'll get other looks from other teams. But IMO, he might end up producing how Matt Breida is producing now.

considering he had to fight for a small raise last time, and is coming off a major surgery, i'm sure securing the bag is important to him at this point. may not be many years left in his career. i kinda doubt he'll be interested in jigging and jooging over 1 year incentive based contracts

he cant command much but there are likely a few teams in need that would offer a 2 year.

Yikes
9A5E1816-5237-4037-9263-C56379226B52.jpeg

Shanny needs to let his playcalling go with his million motions and just manage the game.

give up your playcalling duties.

Too bad our QBs the last 15 years were never as good as this. It's why we winless in the SB the last two trips. Trey hopefully is the next great one.

Happy belated Birthday to the Lefty Legend Steve Young. What touch he had on his passes. What tremendous senses he had in and out of the pocket. We miss what it's like having a top 3 QB in the game.

It's all about Timing and Accuracy. It's what makes Tom Brady, Montana, Rodgers, Manning, Mahomes, Wilson etc great.

Last edited:
whoa this seems really late. There must have been some crazy swelling

no it was some special surgery where they need cartilage that comes from donors

i think the homie just been waiting for the past month on the proper donor cartilage because they couldn't do the operation w.o it

Y u think they dogging ayuk
There's something that they must be seeing in practice that we're not.

I thought Aiyuk has played better in the last two games. But to continue to say he needs to be better and all that. It sounds as if Dante Pettis is back on the team.

This chart is the counterargument to putting in Trey. Jimmy's comp% is 50% when throwing 15+ yards vs. Trey at 27%.

The issue is less about Jimmy not throwing it downfield at a higher clip but more so that we just don't have a true deep threat to take the lid off the opposing defense. The fact is, in 2019 the passing game was not up to snuff like the running game was until we traded for Emmanuel Sanders. The vertical passing game has been almost nonexistent since he left.

Back
Top Bottom