:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
College is where it’s at. Much more unpredictable unless you’re a power 5 wiping the floor with everyone outside of top 20.

jimmy g the ultimate team player

When they drafted his replacement at #3 overall did he make a fuss and try to suppress the player like other franchise QBs have? Nah. He was a mentor and a friend. Kept quiet. Played his best game, brought 9ers to NFCCG, a throw or two and a dropped Tartt Int short of another SB appearance, then quietly focused on rehabbing. No media circus. No talking ****. No leaks. And I’d bet money that If trey has some bad games Jimmy G gonna be nothing but supportive and not trying to stir the pot with some “maybe I should be starting” talk

Richard Sherman was shouting him out on TNF preseason for the class he showed dealing with it all.

Thinking about copping this: :nthat:

BB6403EA-A917-4896-832C-4CAD88D1F75A.jpeg
Bro is definitely a class act

Did anyone peep Jimmy's media session? Started listening in the car, but stopped because of the heat lol.

I guess the Niners and Eagles were trying to work a deal for Sermon, but instead waived him and they picked him up lol.

love him or dislike him, jimmy knows how to be uncontroversial in his press conferences. dude might not be the best QB on the field at times but he definitely knows how to deflect leading questions that would normally cause a distraction and media **** storm. bruh nailed these questions in stride

yeah as much trash gets talked about jimmy, nobody can say anything about his character. always been a stand up dude

Jimmy is a good dude and solid teammate. Stuff like that though is going to help him stick around and stay in the league for a while.

There’s been so many quarterbacks. Some even in the same skill set range as Jimmy who’ve had the cold shoulder approach when their team drafted another qb. The way he’s went about things with this whole situation. It should and I hope it does help him out career wise beyond this season.

Back
Top Bottom