:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 let's wait and see what happens. nobody has signed anything yet. as we all know, free agency is a fluid situation. one day a player agrees to terms with one team and signs with another the next day.

bradon brooks and alex mack top my wishlist for tomorrow

i have a feeling trent is talking with aldon :nerd:

Whats his situation next year? Isn't he suspended for most of the year?

Last edited:
Can he sign with a team prior to when he's able to to come back?

Or does he have to wait until the suspension is finish before signing to a team?

Ouch. I mean if he wants to come back and we can get him for dirt cheap than ya... It hurt seeing him in Silver & Crap last year . And bring Justin Smith back while we're at it. Them two playing together were something :frown:

Ian Williams resigned for 5 years according to shelter... Hell yeah

Edit.. Schefter not shelter.. Dumb autocorrect lol

Last edited:
good for ian. he earned it.

its going to be interesting to see how the qb market unravels. it could have a big impact on where we ship off kap to.

ian williams is a reflection of tomsula's work. plays with really good leverage and technique. the way ian plays the double team is textbook. engage your man, split the double by getting your hips outside your guy, and let the second blocker slide off your back.

i love d-linemen with short area quickness. Ian is consistently the fastest guy off the ball.

my man jimmy T. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kind of let down hearing that news. I wanted zero teams to show interest so Kap is aware that he is bad.

Because in his head I believe he thinks he's actually good.

The Miami Dolphins have taken the transition tag off starting defensive end Olivier Vernon.

They had applied the tag just over a week ago, but after signing former Bills defensive end Mario Williams, the Dolphins pulled back on Vernon. The 25-year-old should now command a big contract in free agency.

that dude is going to get cashed out by some dumb team like the jaguars(a dumb FA team just like dolphins).

i wouldn't overpay for him, but that's just me.

Last edited:
lol im not paying that dude that either. he is far from a shut down corner. 

what does alex mack want. 
nerd.gif
 would be nice to have a verteran, pro-bowl center in front making the line calls and protecting goff.

Last edited:
^ seems like this off-season, deals are going to be a lot more inflated than usual like how it was for NBA during NBA's most recent offseason.

Janoris Jenkins 5 years $62.5M to Giants.

only player left i would overpay for is mack. having a seasoned, pro bowl center is such an important piece to a good line. helping get guys situated before the snap and adjusting calls is so critical to line success. it would make a rookie QB's transition to the pros a hell of a lot easier, too.

kelly loves to move his centers. i've seen a couple of plays he runs where he pulls the center. you better have a damn good center if you want to pull that off.

Last edited:
lol im not paying that dude that either. he is far from a shut down corner.

what does alex mack want. :nerd:  would be nice to have a verteran, pro-bowl center in front making the line calls and protecting goff.
Yeah after more consideration I think I'd be cool with Alex Mack and Jarvis Jenkins he played well in Chicago last year prolly a good bargain buy.

No need to overpay for anybody that's available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom