:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Devey is just for a camp body
Yeah I have heard that excuse to justify the signing as well.  I dont care if he is a "camp body" or he has "no chance to make the team" or whatever BS justification people come up with.  Dude should not have been re-signed.  IMO, he was easily our worst player last year and it blows my mind that he is being brought back.

i liked osemele, but not at the price. ez pass. its a little disconcerting that ozzie newsome just let him walk. sounds like a lot of teams were scared off by the injury history.

Last edited:
Yea im overreacting but i just cant bare another season with a poop OL. I know theyll get somebody i just hope its not some scrub.

Id love to bring boone back

15 mil per year for malik jackson

XujHL.gif

bradon brooks and alex mack top my wishlist for tomorrow

i have a feeling trent is talking with aldon 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
lol I see all the casual/rookie niner fans on social media spazzing out because we haven't been linked to a player.

No team in the history of the NFL has won a single game in March. Free agency is a supplement to the draft, which is the foundation of a good organization. Even with our surplus of cap space, signing a player just to sign one is stupid. Aren't too many players this free agency that are worth overspending for.

Last edited:
Olivier doesn't seem like a baalke/chip type player but who knows.

Aldon smith and Aaron lynch are the archetype OLB that both chip and Trent look for. Big, tall and long.

Damon Harrison is a guy to keep an eye on. I could see Baalke and Chip wanting to go big at NT, and it doesn't get much bigger than snacks. Of course, Brandon brooks and Alex Mack. OG and NT are positions the niners typically don't pay for, tho.

Last edited:
I really want that de'anthony Thomas trade to come to fruition. That is one element this team is missing.

Red, I hear you on that but there are plenty of players out there that would instantly make this team better... Better yet we have a few of our own players that we haven't heard nothing about

Mack/Smith/Thomas, 3 players right there that are upgrades over what we have

Boone/Williams 2 players that if we let go, we have to hope we get someone from the draft that works out... Unless in Williams case we have Dorsey/Dial

I honestly feel like this team has the talent to make a push in the NFCW... Rather not have them rebuild through what I feel is a weak draft class

Back
Top Bottom