:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not yet. the legal tampering window opens up in 30min at 9am pst/12pm est.

Last edited:
I hate to use them as a model, but I hope the niners take the raiders/McKenzie approach two years ago. similar situation: raiders had TONS of cap space, knew they'd have to overpay FAs to come play for a rebuilding team. had themselves a GREAT draft, and didn't overspend in FA and instead picked up some key pieces on defense (Tuck/Malcolm Smith)

in the case we don't get a LB like Scooby or Jaylon in this draft, any free agent ILBs worth going after?

that's what baalke has pretty much done his entire time here, so i dont expect anything to change. not expecting any of the big name FAs. I can see him overpaying for one guy that would fill a big need and signing a handful of second tier, quality players.

i do not want malik jackson. the guy wants too much money and benefited from playing with future hall of famers.

damon harrison is interesting at the right price.

Last edited:
in the case we don't get a LB like Scooby or Jaylon in this draft, any free agent ILBs worth going after?

Also gotta remember that free agency takes place before the draft so most of the big name players will be signed by time the draft takes place.

There's always a small group of names that remain unsigned even after draft is over but we'll know by draft time for sure, what Baalke should do regarding LB's in draft.

Last edited:
We need to move up to the cowboys spot. Hopefully jerry jones saying they wont take a quarterback is his way of saying the bidding is open to swap picks

it seems like the consensus in our thread is either we get Goff or Wentz or we go DL/LB. What happened to Paxton Lynch being in the conversation? I thought a few pages back folx were interested in him.
Still like Paxton myself but his game needs a ton of refinement just like Flacco when he was coming in. Dude exudes potential.

But Goff is definitely the QB I would prefer. We're bout to benefit from all the emphasis placed on those baby hands no doubt in my mind.

I want to get Aldon on the cheap. Damon "snacks" Harrison And Sean smith.

Would be very cool to get Aldon back. I'm a fanboy :frown:

god damn

devey 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom