:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only balling out Kaep is gonna do in Denver or wherever he go is gonna be on all the players exs.

Ship him out ASAP
I am not advocating that we keep him for the record.  I just dont understand the hate.  He gave us some great memories. 

LOL at that gif. I loved Colin and had his back even through last season. I just can't support someone who doesn't want to here, and is a locker room cancer. That thing with Aldon was really the tipping point because as it played out all the rumors were true and it sounds like not a lot of teammates had his back.

Still amazes me that the guy that quarterbacked our team to the most success since Steve Young gets hated on by so many of you guys in here.

Kap is gonna go to Denver and light **** up
no way u can be serious.

Also Jeff Garcia was a better QB statistically than Kap ever was.

Last edited:
I was one of the biggest Kaep fans when he blew up.

But then he started getting too cocky and then his flaws started getting exposed and he just whined and cried about it. Just didn't like how he turned out

the denver line is not good. good luck against the pass rushers in that division, especially if aldon is still around. 
laugh.gif

the brown's have been stripped off all talent.
sick.gif
lost so many players in free agency. that place is a pure **** hole.

last year Arizona game week 3 was it for me. I saw how bad Kap was at manipulating the secondary with his eyes.

In year 4 as a QB that should be a strength at this point.

When you watch Jared Goff or Josh Rosen(19 years old) already their ability to move safeties with their eyes is far beyond Kap's ability.

I think him being petrified of Seattle everytime we play them was enough also.

Last edited:
The simple fact is that the guy doesn't wanna be here any more, and I don't want him either if he's not into it 100%.

The bridge has been burned, time for both sides to move on. Send him out for a draft pick.

last year Arizona game week 3 was it for me. I saw how bad Kap was at manipulating the secondary with his eyes.

In year 4 as a QB that should be a strength at this point.

When you watch Jared Goff or Josh Rosen(19 years old) already their ability to move safeties with their eyes is far beyond Kap's ability.

Now it's only appropriate to post vines of Kap staring guys down and forcing throws.

For comparison sake.

Last edited:
kap stares down mario on the bubble screen, hesitates and gets mario manningham's knee destroyed

Last edited:
why the hate though?! :lol:

I lost all respect for dude when he said mechanics weren't his thing...what kind of QB, in the NFL no less says something like that?! :lol:

dude is a bum, let him rot in Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom