:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 years into his career and he hasn't improved one bit since entered the league. how does that happen????? you have to purposely try to do that.

Last edited:
last year Arizona game week 3 was it for me. I saw how bad Kap was at manipulating the secondary with his eyes.

In year 4 as a QB that should be a strength at this point.

When you watch Jared Goff or Josh Rosen(19 years old) already their ability to move safeties with their eyes is far beyond Kap's ability.

I think him being petrified of Seattle everytime we play them was enough also.

this was after the game where sherman took kaps soul. kap on the left sherman on the right
View media item 1945600

No worries about him going elsewhere and flourishing this will be like when the Eagles got a 2nd rounder for Kevin Kolb.

Initially talking heads will say good overall trade for a team in need of a QB but it won't take long for that team to be looking in another direction.

I'm willing to take a wager with somebody that there will be a new fan base with resentment towards Kap by week 4.

this is still the worst INT i've ever seen

KAMCG.gif

KAMCG.gif
Red can you find the Oakland opening throw to Crabtree two years ago that was one of the worst from him.

So predetermined where he wanted to go I literally remember thinking there must have been a offsides flag and it was a free play.

my ninja bowman gave his knee for the team that game. this bum *** ************ gave the game away.

S4DN95o.gif

He got flushed out the pocket to the left in the play I'm talking about and stared Crabtree down and threw on the run.

Just poor decision making.

KAMCG.gif
Peep the down and distance also.:frown:

But last year 2015 is more telling considering this is the NFCG his first year as a 16 game starter.

He was so bad last year Minus the Giants game second half. Dude looked like the Kap we all loved in parts of that giants game.

the best return for kap would be to simply swap 1's with the browns. with us picking at #2, we are setup nicely.

With all these videos and vines being posted, it would be logical to assume that with all of Kap's inability to read the field and staring down WRs, that he was a turnover machine.  

Oh wait.  He wasnt.

I'm done posting about the past.  Kap is broken and I dont want him as our QB moving forward.  But you guys rewriting the past is funny to me.  

Goff, please.  Thank you.

Rumors swirling that Baalke loves Gabbert and the front office is ready to move forward with Gabbert now. Got to make teams think QB is off your board.

My niner brothers do not let them pull the wool over your eyes. This is what smoke screens before the draft are all about. Picking 7 isn't really ideal typically to pick your favorite QB of the draft but luckily for Baalke it looks as if Goff or Wentz will fall to 7.

Baalke I'm sure having history with North Dakota State( graduate assistant, D line coach) loves Wentz as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom