:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cowboy was truly one of a kind. a throwback player. you can count the number of players like cowboy in the league on jason pierre-paul's right hand.

Last edited:
I have a list of players in the draft that i want to be 49ers, and the more film i watch on this guy, the higher vernon butler climbs my list. he's been on my radar for awhile, but he's starting creep into my top 5 wishlist.

the combination of size, strength, athleticism and quickness. the potential is there to be the best interior DL in the entire draft. 

in an ideal world, you grab goff with the 7th pick, and we use the second we get from trading kaepernick to move up and grab vernon butler. he could go anywhere from the mid to the end of the first round.

just a massive man that can move and create a new line of scrimmage. longer arms than deforest buckner. a guy that can play 5t in base and get after the qb as a 3t in nickel is a very rare and valuable asset. also has that nasty streak that i want in my players.

Last edited:
if baalke gets a second in return ... 

NtpNDx.gif

you really think he'll get a 2nd for Kaep?

if he does the Brocos got straight hornswaggled :lol:

it sounds like the only thing holding up the trade is the restructure of kap's deal on their side

Rumors out that Jared Goff was "off putting" in Cleveland interviews.

Essentially means he doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

Last edited:
Last edited:
 Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero  3m3 minutes ago
#Seahawks LT Russell Okung has visits set up with #NYG and #Lions, as @RapSheet said. Another team I'm told has reached out: the #49ers.

Back
Top Bottom