:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2010036

Then get that man!!!!

What does San Diego want? Can't be much more than a 3rd, which is what you'd get in return for kap.

San Diego and Dallas really control how this draft goes in the top 10. BEST case scenario is chargers go after Stanley at 3 and Cowboys absolutely fall in love with Elliot but reports are saying Cowboys not going with QB or RB :frown:

This draft is so unpredictable who knows what talent will be on the board at #7.

It's like after the QB's, the next guys on the board:

Tunsil
Ramsey
Buckner
Stanley
Bosa
Elliott

Can all go anywhere in the next 8 picks. This is nuts.
Was it pretty set in stone last year that we were going with armstead?

Baalke - says "It's possible Colin could be traded this week." :nerd: Draft could push deal. Hope we get a killer draft this year and just have a NASTY defense and solid O-Line. That's all I ask for.... Is that too much? >D

Last edited:
Listened to Connor Cook on Dan Patrick show, you certainly can't knock his confidence. He mentioned the Bears, Niners, and Broncos as being interested in him. The captaincy thing is still a red flag from a leadership standpoint.

the dichotomy of connor cook.

this is who connor cook is: big boy throw with pressure in his face. anticipation like a ************

Cook-2.gif

this is also who connor cook is

connor-cook-intercepted-by-kevin-anderson-b.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't state it anymore. Do not want Connor Cook.

Yes Michigan state asked him to do a lot and he may be ahead of the curve when learning a Pro Playbook and understanding the concepts. But his battle with being consistent with his accuracy scares the hell out of me.

Ceiling- Josh Freeman during his good years in Tampa

Floor- Josh Freeman now

jesse sapolu was a smaller but very athletic player with great feet and that natural poly strength. isaac seumalo has the same attributes. i love guys who are looking to put you on your *** on every play. like sapolu, seumalo plays both guard and center very well.

Last edited:
if the trade goes down, i suspect it'll happen tomorrow night once day one concludes. if the broncos don't take a qb at 31, their 2nd round pick is too late into the draft to grab one of the more capable prospects. they'll really feel the pressure to get it done once all the top guys are off the board.

Last edited:
whether it's a qb, db or ol, i have great admiration for players with great feet. 

gets to the second level and seals off the backside LB(who is stud LB tyler matakevich) will be doing a lot of this with chip

10YVNDXdMXDane.gif

flies out of his stance. dude transitions quick as hell from his stance into his kickslide. you see him initially gets pushed back A LOT by power rushes, but once he gets those tree trunk legs settled underneath him, he always recovers and anchors down. from what i have seen, he is a natural knee bender, which means he sinks into his stance and doesn't reach out to his opponent like bad tackles do. really good with those 35+ inch arms. uses his technique and awareness to process what's happening in front of him.

Q86HM3KEqBcm4.gif

stanley needs to improve his upper body strength, but still, the guy is a tactician with a great set of tools, technique and instincts+awareness. unquestionably a top 10 talent.

im in as long as they did their research.

Last edited:
All the mocks have us going Buckner or Stanley at this point. Id be surprised if we dont get one of the two.

figures. dude is looking for another excuse not to suit up. **** him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom