:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"YOU JUST SUMMED UP YOUR ENTIRE SORRY CAREER IN ONE SENTENCE!!! IF YOU HAD A TENTH OF THE HEART OF RUETTIGER'S NAVORRO YOU COULD'VE MADE ALL-AMERICAN THE 49ERS RING OF HONOR!!!" - Ara Parseghian

just as i was getting over the ronnie stanley ****, AD's punk *** acts up. i hope trent did his homework....don't need AD v2.0

jack conklin aint no damn quitter

Last edited:
trent brown aint no quitter either!

my boy just told me pat flaherty, our OL coach, is the brother in law of the notre dame OL coach(harry hiestand). they will have a good feel for ronnie stanley as a person.

mike mayock, in his one and only mock in the entire lead up the draft, gives us deforest buckner. 
pimp.gif

he thinks stanley is going 3.

Last edited:
Good Lord I cannot stand this dude AD man

This dude really mustve sustained some damage from them concussions :lol: . He can't play for anyone unless we trade or cut him right? If so, let his punk *** sit behind his keyboard on twitter and rot at home

Honestly, we don't know the other side of the story... Maybe they are ******* with him, maybe they not

We don't know

no, we don't know the story, but what we do know is:

1.) he quit on the team after last year's draft, which totally screwed us over

2.) there were widely known concerns about his passion for football in the 2011 draft. this is something a lot of people feared would happen.

Last edited:
word is starting to spread fast that the chargers are taking stanley at 3. multiple places reporting it now.

tunsil or buckner at 7! ****, i aint mad! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
luau in this ***** with some bruddah iz playing in the background to welcome home the big uce 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Buckner or Tunsil huh.....Tough choice but I'm going with Buckner. Garnett w/ our second pick and trade Kap + picks for Cook....LEGGO!

no, we don't know the story, but what we do know is:

1.) he quit on the team after last year's draft, which totally screwed us over

2.) there were widely known concerns about his passion for football in the 2011 draft. this is something a lot of people feared would happen.

I definitely agree with 1... He could've handled it better

But 2, **** happens and he wanted too chill for a year... Who knows what was actually going through his head but he played solid for us 4/5 years

He's shown he wants to come back so we can't say he doesn't "love" the game... But we don't know exactly what's going on behind closed doors

Jordan did the same thing, retired... Came back and won 3 more rings

Back
Top Bottom