:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait for pg13 to wear that purp and gold fam. He gotta hit up Kobe though to get some tips on how to make game winners lol 0-16 ain't cutting it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mannn when I saw that stat :x . D'lo got ice in his veins tho so its all good... :lol:

Little over an hour away fellas! :D

I hope we trade down a couple of spots but I dont see it happening. I cant see why anyone would want to trade up to 2

We are going to get a good player regardless I think but after watching McCaffery and Thomas for three years they just have IT. Particulary Chrisitan... feel like he could be a guy who goes for 800-1000 yards on the ground, 6-8 TD's and another 500 yards in the air with 5 TD's. He's a playmaker.

Adams swag. Flew his barber from Louisiana. He got champion blood from his dad. So he should know what kind of work he needs to put in to get there :pimp:

chiefs trying to move up for an ILB...foster would be a great fit there. andy reid doesnt mind goons.

Last edited:
Red do you see what the browns see in Mitchell trubisky?
i think the hometown kid aspect is really in play here.

other than that, mitch is a nice second-round prospect on my board. same grade i gave him 6 months ago.

Last edited:
Another team from Cleveland land took the hometown kid number 1 and thats the best decision in that franchises history

ESPN or NFL network

which way yall going? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom