:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy draft day fellow faithful may the niner gods of the past allow Garrett to fall to us [emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

May whoever we draft turn out to be a game changer for years to come

HAPPY DRAFT DAY[emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji]

Since everyone seems to be in favor or trading down, I have a hypothetical question....

The Browns draft Trubisky #1......are you guys still ok with trading down?

I want McCaffrey, bros
nerd.gif
me too 
nerd.gif

Since everyone seems to be in favor or trading down, I have a hypothetical question....

nope! Garrett all the way!!

Btw McCaffery is really good...but you guys are some homers! :lol:
I want Juju :nerd: lol

it's going to be interesting to see where juju goes. i've seen a number of people project him to fall to the third round. that's excellent value for him.

nope! Garrett all the way!!
Initially, this is my reaction as well.  However, the amount that we could get for the #2 with Myles on the board HAS TO be way more than we could get without him on the board.  I think we could get a huge haul for the #2 pick if Myles was there....so I would be open to the idea.

It has to be a STAGGERING offer. Like something real crazy. With the guys we have now on defense, plus Garrett...In a few short years that could be a 2015 Denver Broncos D !

I don't think the Browns are going to **** this one up. I believe that they'll do what Mayock projects: take Myles at 1 and then move up to grab Trubisky. The Titans looks like a good landing spot.

I am sure Jon Robinson would love to continue accumulating picks.

Last edited:
titans about to be a problem in the afc.  
nerd.gif

good for them. i like seeing more teams become competitive. the more parity the better.

Last edited:
Happy draft day,

Navarro Bowman back to "full speed" at practice.

Bruce Ellington sidelined from practice due to "soft tissue injury". Already lmao? If Ellington don't get the boot by the end of preseason Lynch a rube!

Didnt know john lynch and solomon took a class together and did a course project too.

Interesting

And mCCaffery's dad played with John in college
:nerd:

Last edited:
Didnt know john lynch and solomon took a class together and did a course project too.

Interesting

And mCCaffery's dad played with John in college
nerd.gif
yup, kyle and john know christian very, very well. kyle used to babysit christian as a child.

I have a feeling Myles is sliding to the Niners.  People at ESPN keep picking the Browns to select Trubisky.

Back
Top Bottom