:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tomorrow is the last day of OTA/minicamp. The next time the goons show up they'll be in training camp getting ready for preseason. 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Shanny says Reuben is ready to go day 1 of training camp. 
nthat.gif
I didn't feel that anything was ever preventing him from participating. Still amazed that they got this dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
This defense bout to be loaded.
Real talk, the defense looks stacked with young talent on paper. Our front 7 could be nasty.

The new scheme is going to help our young guys find their groove and ball out. Hoyer singled out Jimmie for his ability to control the deep middle third today. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Brock getting hit with that felony good thing Lynch made decision quick when it happened
Officials say 28-year-old Brock -- who played with SF from 2010 to 2016 -- punched his girlfriend in the face on April 6 at a Bay Area home after a disagreement about what TV show to watch.

He then allegedly tried to strangle her  multiple times -- one of the times she was holding the child. The 49ers cut Brock right after he was arrested. 

Brock -- who was also charged with misdemeanor child endangerment -- faces up to 5 years in prison if convicted on both counts. 

Last edited:
Hahahaha he unforgiveable pic

Sad for brock tho man what a dickhead. I remember seeing him in DC on MNF the season he got his extension and i was excited for him. Now he went and screwed it all up

I still remember when Crabtree held out part of rookie season waiting on big contract. **** was crazy, got to the point there were rumors about him holding out and reentering the draft the following year

i know a lot of faithful don't like crabtree, but i was a big fan of his. at the pinnacle of those 2012-2014 seasons, that Kaep+Crabtree combination was saucy AF (except when kaep needed to throw a back shoulder fade to him in the corner of the endzone)

Last edited:
It was weird seeing how fast Crabtree soured on Kap after he left. Dude was throwing so much shade once he got to Oakland. They had strong chemistry their first couple seasons together, but I heard from reliable people that the Aldon/Kap/Nessa **** is 100% true and played a big part in Crabtree no longer ******* with Kap.

Last edited:
It was weird seeing how fast Crabtree soured on Kap after he left. Dude was throwing so much shade once he got to Oakland. They had strong chemistry their first couple seasons together, but I heard from reliable people that the Aldon/Kap/Nessa **** is 100% true and played a big part in Crabtree no longer ******* with Kap.
Bros before _____ you know the rules

Back
Top Bottom