:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. That's why we're in this thread as niner fans. That's why we lived through those tough years as warrior fans and stuck it out.

But man those last 6 games watching the Giants lose man :x :lol:
It's a good filter / come down after the high of a warriors championship

I don't post in the Giants or Warriors thread, but I can count the number of games I've missed for both on one hand.

But something about football and the 49ers just supersedes both of those teams. Something about growing up wearing red and gold, Joe Montana, Steve Young and Jerry Rice, Eddie D and Bill Walsh, Team of the 80's, 5-time super bowl champions. There's a mystique to this organization. It's been gone for a long time, but I can feel it slowly returning with Lynch and Shanny.

Nothing else compares. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Off topic but I figured this would be a good place to ask since a lot of us are local: Anybody know any reputable American Bully breeders in the Bay Area/Northern California? I'm looking for a high-quality dog with a strong bloodline.

Last edited:

Off topic but I figured this would be a good place to ask since a lot of us are local: Anybody know any reputable American Bully breeders in the Bay Area/Northern California? I'm looking for a high-quality dog.
My wife's cousin's husband breed's bullys. 

In fact, Eli Harold bought a bully from him.

I can get you his IG and contact if you'd like.

Off topic but I figured this would be a good place to ask since a lot of us are local: Anybody know any reputable American Bully breeders in the Bay Area/Northern California? I'm looking for a high-quality dog with a strong bloodline.
My brother get a Cane Corso it will change your life. Very affectionate majestic breed.

Those bullys are very cool too I'm just partial big time.

Last edited:
Lol funny you mention cane corsos. I learned what a cane corso was last night after being curious what breed of dogs were used in Game Of Thrones. Definitely piqued my interest.

Last edited:
That would be neat if Taylor makes a big impact for this team this season. 

Maybe the Niners can finally let go of Bruce "Soft tissue injury" Ellington.

Not that you haven't already but I always tell people who want dogs but make sure you pick a breed that fits your lifestyle and needs. I know lots of people that get dogs that are big and tough, dont get them trained and then they can't handle them. I know some who aren't active and then get dogs that require lots of exercise and get upset the dog rips the house apart. Some get working dogs and don't find a way to fulfill that instinctual need and misbehave. Not saying that's you, it's just sad when I see dogs living in miserable households because they owners didn't pick the right breed for them, just a nice looking one.

Yeah, no doubt. I need a big, active dog in my life. That's exactly how I am lol. I've had 2 German Shepherds(amazing dogs, but **** breeding has ruined htis breed) and a Rottweiler, but I want something different this time around.

I am a single dude with no kids on the verge of being 30 years old, so all my free time goes to my dog. I need a little savage companion by my side when I go cruising in the 'vette, pulling ******* together. 
nthat.gif
 Life is lonely without a dog. 

Last edited:

Yeah, no doubt. I need a big, active dog in my life. That's exactly how I am lol. I've had 2 German Shepherds(amazing dogs, but **** breeding has ruined htis breed) and a Rottweiler, but I want something different this time around.

I am a single dude with no kids on the verge of being 30 years old, so all my free time goes to my dog. I need a little savage companion by my side when I go cruising in the 'vette, pulling ******* together. 
nthat.gif
 Life is lonely without a dog. 
How about a Boxer? 

Very smart, affectionate, energetic breed. I wanted to bring my boxer to the east coast, but having a toddler and little space, it wouldn't have been a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom