:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon, my brothers. July is the last month without football until March of 2018. 
devil.gif

Soon.

He's very nice, but I don't know if he fits the mold of what Kyle is looking for in his quarterback. He's got the long, loopy throwing motion and doesn't operate from under center. Based on his draft history, Kyle is rigid about what he wants in a quarterback. He wants guys that at the very least can function within the framework of his offense. Guys that operate from under center in pro-style offenses with experience doing the things he's going to ask of them(ie Kirk Cousins and CJ Beathard). That's why I can see him liking Rosen. 

Matt Linehan
is another guy to keep an eye on.

Can't wait to see how all these dudes play this season.

Scott's kid :nerd: ?

On a side note and since this is NT, I was reminded how ****** up the sneaker game is last Saturday. I woke up at 6 am to help my cousin buy those zebra yeezys, and we sat for hours waiting to get passed the splash screen. We never saw the purchase screen Lol. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know how some of yall that are still copping kicks can deal with this **** lol.

Last edited:
On a side note and since this is NT, I was reminded how ****** up the sneaker game is last Saturday. I woke up at 6 am to help my cousin buy those zebra yeezys, and we sat for hours waiting to get passed the splash screen. We never saw the purchase screen Lol. :smh: :lol:

I don't know how some of yall that are still copping kicks can deal with this **** lol.
400x300.gif.75b67678703842f3b9cf957f4d3d7954

Hahaha I still love sneakers but haven't copped anything since some all white Boost last year. The game done changed.

I'll throw you a bone.
tongue.gif
 thought Lynch and co did a great job. I really liked our draft. 

I love Solomon Thomas. This is a cornerstone player. I think this guy is going to be this generation's BY. There's so much to love about this guy. Defo and Solly should be dominating the trenches for the next decade.

Reuben is Reuben. IF he keeps his head on straight, he could be special and barring health should start day one at the WILL spot next to Bowman.

I expect George Kittle, DJ Jones, and Joe Williams to be starters fairly soon. I think Kittle is already the best tight end on the roster. IMO, he's already as good of a blocker as Vance and a more natural receiver. I think DJ Jones could start right now, and if Earl Mitchell goes down, he might never get his job back. Jones is the type of player we haven't really pursued in recent years. He's a fat dude, but he's more of a pass-rushing fat dude rather than a 2-gapping, block eating fat dude. Joe Williams is the prototypical outside zone runner the Shanahans look for: one cut and go. Dude is a burner and has the ability to take it to the house on every run. I expect this to be Los' last season as a Niner.

Pita Taumoepenu is a relentless, tenacious player. From special teams to pass rushing, Pita does anything that's asked of him, but he'll likely need to marinate on the practice squad. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he made the final 53 on effort alone. 

Trent Taylor could be the next Cole Beasley, and he's in the right situation for that to happen. He was a ******* pest at La Tech.

CJ Beathard is Shanny's guy. No reason to doubt Shanny. His track record with quarterbacks speaks for itself. Gotta love CJ's toughness. 

I think Adrian Colbert ultimately ends up as a developmental PS player.

Ahkello Witherspoon is probably my least favorite pick from the '17 class, and it has little to do with talent. I hate how soft this dude is in run defense.  I don't just like this dude's vibe, and that video with him talking about retiring like Borland didn't help his cause. 

BTW don't sleep on Matt Breida. Electric athlete out of the backfield and a different type of body and player from the other guys. I could see him making the final 53. Cole Hikutini is another PS player that I could see bumping someone(Celek/Bell) off the final 53.

I think this front 7 has the potential to later down the road turn into what our front 7 was during the Harbaugh years. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I saw a clip from practice film of Trent Taylor making Witherspoon look stupid lol. I'll see if I can find it.

If teams let him get off the line of scrimmage clean, Taylor is going to be a problem. 
nerd.gif

I saw a clip from practice film of Trent Taylor making Witherspoon look stupid lol. I'll see if I can find it.

If teams let him get off the line of scrimmage clean, Taylor is going to be a problem. :nerd:  
I really hope Witherspoon can come into his own man. I feel like this will be the dude we forget about in 2 years.

Now this is the type of stuff I enjoy when I come into this thread.

Not a page full of dog talk >D

Back
Top Bottom