:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I didn't know much about Rashard Robinson, but you when you watch him at OTAs, he looks like a number one corner" - John Lynch

The NFL gone know his name soon enough.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at the amateur cutoff at the end of that last gif

I hope Robinson flourishes this year. Need a new current niner jersey to cop. Otherwise Ima just have to continue rockin the m&n young jersey. Last current niner jerseys I copped were Willis and Kaep :frown:

I got an unsettling feeling from that John Lynch interview regarding Bow's future with the team. 
frown.gif

Are we going to see Bowman released/traded? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Best case scenario is we sign cousins next year and use that high draft pick on another position that can better help us out vs using it on a qb.

Sign Kirk and continue grooming CJ until he can prove he's ready is the ideal scenario IMO. 

You guys ready to be sick? If Bowman doesn't make the team, I can see him wearing silver and black this season. 
frown.gif
 Raiders desperately need MLBs.

Last edited:
Damn if bow gets cut, man...idek niner fam..idek

MON5T3R left it on the field every ******* play. Dude was the heartbeat of that defense once patrick left. He might not be the same player but damn it, nostalgia kickin in like crazy

I feel sick just thinking about it. 
frown.gif

But it's a part of the game. 

Last edited:
Why would bow get cut in the first place ? Barring injury he's the best player they have
I think red is just lettin folks know that with a new regime its very possible. Him and Ahmad brooks are the oldest players on defense also.

My soul would leave my body if Bow played for another team but with his injury history I know very well it could be a possibility.

Last edited:
Exactly, this current regime has no obligations to Bowman, and he's coming back from his second serious injury. He's also going to be 30 next year. There's a possibility he simply doesn't move that well anymore, and in this defense, a premium is placed on athleticism. If the LBs can't run, it comprises the entire scheme. The LBs need to be able to play all three downs.

Last edited:
Exactly, this current regime has no obligations to Bowman, and he's coming back from his second serious injury. He's also going to be 30 next year. There's a possibility he simply doesn't move that well anymore, and in this defense, a premium is placed on athleticism. If the LBs can't run, it comprises the entire scheme. The LBs need to be able to play all three downs.
Dang truth hurts but I don't wanna believe it..

Back
Top Bottom