:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope we dont let Bow go, with all the youngins on defense he is crucial (for my own selfish reasons)

That being said, IF he does go I'd love to see him go and ball/be a leader for a contender. Definitely rooting for him no matter what jersey he is rockin'...for the most part :lol:

Why would they release him without putting him up for trade? We could at least get some value back

S
I really hope we dont let Bow go, with all the youngins on defense he is crucial (for my own selfish reasons)

That being said, IF he does go I'd love to see him go and ball/be a leader for a contender. Definitely rooting for him no matter what jersey he is rockin'...for the most part :lol:
Seattle or Dallas? Would love to see him in the silver and black if he does bounce

Let's hope Bowman regains form and has a Thomas Davis-esque resurgence going into his 30's.

So far this offseason Solly has worked with Warren Sapp, Demarcus Ware, and now Von Miller. He's also trying to join the trip to Hawaii with Defo, Blair, Eli, and AA to work with Michael Bennett. I ******* love it.

Last edited:
So far this offseason Solly has worked with Warren Sapp, Demarcus Ware, and now Von Miller. He's also trying to join the trip to Hawaii with Defo, Blair, Eli, and AA to work with Michael Bennett. I ******* love it.
With our luck they will look like beasts and get injured in training camp

DGB is terrible.
sick.gif
and lazy as ****.

I saw that one coming.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Where does a lack of desire come from?

It seems that he has the tools to succeed but there is something somewhere that is preventing him from succeeding/working in a given system. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember red's analysis he doesn't high point the ball very well, he doesn't have a jab step, nor does he use many head fakes so he doesn't create much separation from the DB.

But I could be thinking of another WR

Do you guys really like Kirk Cousins that much? Not trying to throw any shade, but I just don't see him as being that guy..

Maybe under Kyle he can be, but I don't know if he's really worth the money he's going to demand...

We need a QB, and he's the best one available next year that is also connected to our head coach. That simple.

Heading into the 2017 cfb season, I've got two early draft crushes: WR Christian Kirk and DE/OLB Harold Landry. 
 [h3]Texas A&M WR Christian Kirk[/h3]
Kirk returned to The Opening to serve as a counselor this year and he made a major impression on the kids as well as the coaches. He spoke to the campers about the importance of preparation and taking care of your body. Bucky Brooks and several other coaches used the word "professional" to describe his personality and demeanor. He is all business. This was the first time I've seen him up close and he has a very muscular/compact frame, similar to a running back. He is easily one of the most electric playmakers in college football.

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom