:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the point. Some of us want to see the players on the fringe and who ends up on the practice squad.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching our preseason games since I know almost all of the guys and usually have a few guys that are on the bubble of making the roster that I root for.

Watching other teams pre season games aside from the 1's and 2's on the other hand, im good on that.

Last edited:
Our offense got together in Dallas to work out in preparation for training camp. This is definitely a new era. 
nthat.gif

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]DeAngelo Williams won’t play for the Cowboys because he grew up a 49ers fan[/h1]
Free agent running back DeAngelo Williams  is looking to play another season in the NFL, but he has some conditions on where his next stop will be. And one of them is a good one!

Recently, Williams chatted with Adam Schefter, and the running back said there were four teams with whom he would not even discuss a contract. Rather than immediately list the four teams, he had Schefter tweet out asking people to guess the four teams. The PatriotsBengalsRavens, and Browns  were all popular mentions.

On Tuesday, Williams followed up with Schefter  and listed the four teams. They were the Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville JaguarsCarolina Panthers, and Dallas Cowboys.

The Browns and Jaguars were listed because of their history of ineptitude. The Panthers were listed because of what he felt was a bad break with them after the 2014 season. The Cowboys however, were a wild card. They were the last of the four teams Williams discussed, and before mentioning them, he opened his answer with this:
Some will say that I’m a true fan, and I totally get it. And some will say, you’re stupid, you’re crazy. And then the fan base of this team is going to be absolutely livid. But who cares. That’s why we’re fans. That’s where the fandom comes from.

So, I grew up and was raised as a 49ers  fan. So this fourth team, you should be able to guess it.
Schefter asked, “Dallas Cowboys?” and Williams confirmed it.
Absolutely right. My fandom for the team I was raised as, will not allow me to go to the Cowboys. I’m an 80s baby, I was born in 1983, and the 49ers ruled. The Cowboys somewhat did something in the 90s. I even refuse to give them that, as a Niners fan. And it’s just, now I’m always loyal to the team that signs my check.

Last edited:
Anybody changing their username once Niketalk is moved? I'm definitely changing mine considering I never wanted this name. When I was creating my account, every name I was trying said it was taken. After about 5 or 6 names I started typing in random song names to see if it was a bug and I got stuck with this Royce Da 5'9 song as my name. :smh:

I'm definitely thinking about changing mine. I created this SN in 2007 because I couldn't handle liquor very well. I'm 31 now and a lot more seasoned in dealing with the sauce. Safe to say I've outgrown this moniker.

What is this *******

and why am I not getting updates when someone posts in this thread? :angry:

and why am I not getting updates when someone posts in this thread? :angry:
Go to the top of the thread and on the right side it should say "watch thread" in a red box. There should be an option to receive notifications

this new layout looks messy as hell and has almost little to no visual appeal. for some reason, the red-bolded lines that separate posts are distracting and unnecessary.

that being said, i'm still gonna still use NT to check in with my niner faM. **** THE NEW NT BUT LET'S ******* GO NINERS!!

Yikes panthers JUST fired their GM. Crazy that we were the "ONLY" team without a GM right after the season ended and since then we've had what? 3 gms fired AFTER we hired ours. So glad Jed did this one right. Imagine competing against other teams for our GM. Glad we were the only team without a GM at the time

Back
Top Bottom