:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C Jeremy Zuttah = cut!!!

I thought he was Shanahan guy because of the outside zone experience.

Looks like Kilgore is their man now, I heard he was outplaying Zuttah but damn I didn't expect Zuttah to fall THAT far off depth chart.

Another of our FA signings bites the dust.

I've always thought that Hoyer had the ability to be in the middle tier of starting QB's in the league from what ive seen of him. But, he has been on some horrible teams and injuries are always a concern for him in the past.

C Jeremy Zuttah = cut!!!

I thought he was Shanahan guy because of the outside zone experience.

Looks like Kilgore is their man now, I heard he was outplaying Zuttah but damn I didn't expect Zuttah to fall THAT far off depth chart.

Another of our FA signings bites the dust.

Tim Barnes was supposedly playing better than him. Let's just hope Kilgore stays healthy if not come on down Mangold. Oh and Zuttah was traded to us not signed from FA.

Yo, I'm here.

I've been nerding out talking ball on the 49ers webzone under my brother's SN(Heroism).

Yo, I'm here.

I've been nerding out talking ball on the 49ers webzone under my brother's SN(Heroism).
Post the link

What's your first half analysis on Watson? :nerd: Why you posting elsewhere? You don't wanna talk with us? :frown:

Watson has looked okay. He's looked like a rookie. His apprehension pulling the trigger on some throws has left plays on the field.

Christian McCaffrey.:nthat: Dude is a ******* baller.

Lol, I'm only over there because of some of my buddies. That and my desire to talk football is insatiable.

If Watson can be solid, the Texans are a legit AFC Superbowl contender. That defense is filthy.

Watson has looked okay. He's looked like a rookie. His apprehension pulling the trigger on some throws has left plays on the field.

Christian McCaffrey.:nthat: Dude is a ****ing baller.

Lol, I'm only over there because of some of my buddies. That and my desire to talk football is insatiable.
Just stop calling Trent Taylor a pipsqueak

Knew that was you! (or you were stealing Heroism posts then posting them here LOL JK i know youre the football brain around here)

Lmao

It sounds like Foster might not play tomorrow. He's battling an ankle injury. Might as well sit him out and let it heal.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Hoyer had the ability to be in the middle tier of starting QB's in the league from what ive seen of him. But, he has been on some horrible teams and injuries are always a concern for him in the past.

Exactly. He's always been solid as hell and one of his WR's always has a huge year but he's had a few really bad games in the past that people remember him for more than his steady performance otherwise.

How much of Maholmes do we see tomorrow? Hes really the only Chief im interested in seeing besides Tyreke Hill and we know we arent seeing much of him.

I typically avoid the preseason hot takes, but Paxton Lynch looks like utter ****. Elway must be pissed. Lol

Back
Top Bottom