:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blaine Gabbert looked good. Of course it was against backups and scrubs but he definitely made his case and did it all out there.

Watching Kellen Moore is weird because he's left handed.

Joe Looney got his **** handed to him, glad we cut that fool.

The ageless Phil Dawson on the sideline too, Cardinals picked up our entire scoring system from the first half of last year (Dawson/Gabbert) lol

Who's a guy on the fringe y'all want to see make the team??

For me it's gotta be Ronald Blair and Will Redmond want to see those two guys get an opportunity.

Who's a guy on the fringe y'all want to see make the team??

For me it's gotta be Ronald Blair and Will Redmond want to see those two guys get an opportunity.

I hope Blair makes the team, but it doesn't look good. The DL is too deep. For the first time in awhile, we're going to cut some good players.

Victor Bolden and Lorenzo Jerome are two undrafted rookies I'm rooting for.

Reuben Foster picked up fumble forced by Prince Charles Iworah

Cole Hikuni beating linebackers over the middle.

Lorenzo James at FS with the 1's

Brian Hoyer 12-19 in team drills

Another ex-49er WR gone to Jets as they claimed Ellington.

Also, did not realize Quinton Patton has already been cut by them lol.

Guess he got hurt and they reached injury settlement.

Nobody can cover Trent Taylor. Dude is like a rodent out on the field. Too damn quick.

Victor Bolden looks like he's going to make the team.:nthat: Makes plays every practice.

Nobody can cover Trent Taylor. Dude is like a rodent out on the field. Too damn quick.

Victor Bolden looks like he's going to make the team.:nthat: Makes plays every practice.
Dawg quit comparing him to an animal or bug :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom