:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red81 red81 isn't a quitter. He is a ride or die. He could GM for more than half of the teams around the league. Ya'll should know.

Off topic have you seen this large cohort of Carr haters on twitter lately?

I've been going back and forth with these dudes. They genuinely believe Mariota is better than Carr. Lol

Off topic have you seen this large cohort of Carr haters on twitter lately?

I've been going back and forth with these dudes. They genuinely believe Mariota is better than Carr. Lol

People are people man. I'm not too privy as to why they specifically like/don't like him. Maybe people don't like his glowing character? I don't know. Is it a battle of the good guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Carr got that Aaron aura. Touch is not even the word. Dude does things with the rock only a few people are capable of.

I'm happy to see Rueben up.
I was expecting Marquise to connect with Hoyer a bit in the opener, but perhaps I was setting expectations too high this early.
Let's see how the offense looks over the next six weeks before we make any further judgements.

There's a lot of brilliant football people on twitter.

But there's also a lot of analytic contrarians that love to use #'s to prop up stupid **** like Mariota being better than Carr. Some dude had a spreadsheet that equated Carr to Alex Smith. :emoji_thinking:

We haven't beat the Carolina Panthers in a regular season matchup since 2001 :wow:

Since 2001 the only time we have beat the Panthers was the 2013 NFC Divisional Playoff game under Harbaugh :frown::

man i was not impressed at all w our defense which was supposed to be our strength

serious question did soloman even suit up?

what happen to our twin towers?

zane beadles looked awful

man i was not impressed at all w our defense which was supposed to be our strength

serious question did soloman even suit up?

what happen to our twin towers?

zane beadles looked awful
Bro the defense balled. You hold a team to 23 points and their average field position is the 45 you have given your offense a chance to win.

This team is so far away from competing. I try not to be a prisoner of the moment, but my god do we have issues.

No pass rush.
Offensive line cant block.
Not enough offensive weapons.
No quarterback.
S****y punter.

I was super excited about yesterday. I know its only been one game, but still. A ton of the same issues from last year, and I think its all personnel related. The defense actually played well in spite of no pass rush. I just dont think that playing how they did without a pass rush is sustainable. Was more a reflection of Cam being rusty/hurt.

The defense played good considering things unraveled once Foster went down. It's like the team had its heart ripped out and never regained the energy with which we opened the game. Panther's personnel and multiplicity in the run game also kept our DL on their heels. I think Saleh had trouble trying to match up Carolina's 21/22 personnel with Samuel and McCaffrey on the field. That's not something you see often in the NFL. Panthers also have an awesome OL. The Kalil brothers are ballers, and Trai Turner and Andrew Norwell are two of the better guards in the NFL.

The good news is that they'll be going against the worst OL in the league next week.

The bad news is our offense will be going up against the best defense in the league next week.

Last edited:
Never! I'll be here for all 16. Just like every year. >D

misery loves company, so i'm here for all 16 with my brothers

No pass rush.
S****y punter.

someone remind me of why we parted ways with Andy Lee when he was our greatest weapon? dude could change the field position battle instantly. Pinion is absolute garbage. bruh is the jose cortez of punters. given yesterday's showing, I'd trade our entire offense for Marquette King in a heartbeat.

and the pass rush :angry:

Last edited:
Reub's rare ability to mirror and gather in space against a special player like McCaffrey. CMC tried to put him on skates, but Reub said, "nah."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So "glad" it's only a high ankle sprain, you can tell the squad loves having him as a teammate

Back
Top Bottom