:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elijah Lee is undersized but doesn't hesitate to drop the hammer on somebody.:emoji_hammer: Dude is a very solid prospect to develop. That is, however, contingent on us keeping the same system for the foreseeable future. Scheme turn over kills player development.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aside from being the most active/consistent, This is the only team thread where other teams/games are discussed without involving the designated team. Basically, we're well rounded :pimp:

Yea man this new NT format is trash smh.

Excited for the game. As ugly as last week was, I cannot get enough of 9er football and football in general. :nthat:

Ya'll was a lil more active in the main thread during the Harbough era though.

I only posted in the main thread from time to time but it moves way too quick now. It was good when there was a daily post limit per user which was probably during the Harbaugh era but now on game days it jumps way too much to try and read through it.

I only posted in the main thread from time to time but it moves way too quick now. It was good when there was a daily post limit per user which was probably during the Harbaugh era but now on game days it jumps way too much to try and read through it.
Same goes for the NBA thread, which is why I stick to the team and boxing threads.

I've been wanting to learn how to video edit. I ****** around with it for 20 minutes just now. It's garbage but gotta start somewhere. I chose the play on which the first TD was scored. Saleh called it a blown assignment but wouldn't throw anyone under the bus. I will. :evil::

For you football nerds: 49ers are in cover 3 mable, a common coverage in these type of schemes versus trips(3x1 formation).

The positives are these are all easy fixes. Saleh will address it in meetings, and the players will get more comfortable as they see more of 3x1. It's a common cover 3 beater, so they'll see it a lot. This scheme is simple. They just need more reps.

Rosen has some Eli Manning in him. Some of the decisions he made today. :sick:

Harold Landry is a ******* animal and at the top of my 2018 draft wish list. Dude's ability to bend is Von Millerish

Last edited:
Obviously not expecting much on offense today. Hopefully we look a little better though and don't get blown out. I also want to see some form of pass rush considering how bad the Seahawks oline is

can we at least have a couple sacks today?

can we see eric reid at the line causing some damage?

Back
Top Bottom