:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGlinchy is a damn STUD!!

We got an all pro guy at TE and RT(LT moving forward)

Better than that bum solomon(I cant push the QB down) thomas

honestly Josh Allen from Kentucky wouldn't be a bad bet... not as sure fire as Bosa... but still a damn stud

We're pretty banged up too but Im scared that the Mullens that played against the Raiders shows up again lol. Seems to be developing nice chemistry with Pettis

Kittle is balling but Mullens is looking really good as well. I had a feeling this would happen :smh: lol

My attention goes to Josh Allen if we don’t get the #1 pick. He’s got the highest ceiling of any edge rusher in the draft. I think he’s a top 5 pick come April.
Josh Allen is such a beast I do see him as a top 5 pick undoubtedly.

Joshua Garnett was a five star guard, played okay his first two years then junior year absolutely bulldozed people
Solomon was another five star DE, everyone wanted him, flashed but was never consistent, had one big game his JR year and that was that

Never were both consistent to warrant first round picks or early second

they both show flashes lol but they're gonna have to take a discount if they want to be part of the future, armstead now, thomas eventually

Denver would have it a lot easier if keenum would throw way more to the left side aka how Rodgers merked us

Back
Top Bottom