:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trade Nick Mullen’s and some picks? Andrew luck retired Indy have big needs at QB.

But it would be a thanos level move

They're gonna want some high picks for sure. Luck retiring and trading Nelson would essentially be rebuild mode.

Running back life....crazy...probably the most replaceable position in football.Ya i know you have some great players that you cannot replace, but there are just a lot of good backs. Big pool of talented RB's coming out of college every year. Some of them just need a chance to showcase themselves.

Running back life....crazy...probably the most replaceable position in football.Ya i know you have some great players that you cannot replace, but there are just a lot of good backs. Big pool of talented RB's coming out of college every year. Some of them just need a chance to showcase themselves.

Yup, and that's why I've completely changed my stance on drafting RBs early. I can't do it anymore. The league is littered with so many good undrafted RBs. Hell, we've got two. Jeff Wilson is going to play for another team if he's cut.

Yup, and that's why I've completely changed my stance on drafting RBs early. I can't do it anymore. The league is littered with so many good undrafted RBs. Hell, we've got two. Jeff Wilson is going to play for another team if he's cut.

Same but I make exceptions for guys like Barkley and Kamara. They are such a big part of the offense and they get so many touches. In a PPR league hard to not draft these guys early!

Breida and Wilson are so good, and we got Coleman and Mostert

I’m almost ready to say **** McKinnon. Am I crazy?

Seems like between Breida Coleman and Mostert we have basically everything he can do and then some without the huge price tag

He just seems so expendable at this point, we have speed backs, we have backs that can catch passes, wtf we need him for again?

Back
Top Bottom