:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really thought they would have a little more depth on the O-Line. Maybe they'll make a couple of moves before Week 1.

Week 1 should be fun.

am i the only one who thinks that trent sherfield will actually be a pretty good WR3 this season? with teams focusing on deebo, kittle, and mostert, I think sherfield should get plenty of opportunities. the kid has speed and good hands. probably just never got a chance to get burn at arizona, whose always had a deep receiver group

i still don't quite understand why sanu is on the 53 beyond maybe a veteran presence or possibly having incriminating evidence of someone in the 49ers' FO

am i the only one who thinks that trent sherfield will actually be a pretty good WR3 this season? with teams focusing on deebo, kittle, and mostert, I think sherfield should get plenty of opportunities. the kid has speed and good hands. probably just never got a chance to get burn at arizona, whose always had a deep receiver group

i still don't quite understand why sanu is on the 53 beyond maybe a veteran presence or possibly having incriminating evidence of someone in the 49ers' FO
I'm with you 100% on Sherfield. I like him a lot, dude is a baller. I can see him surprising a ton of folks this year if he gets the same opportunities Bourne had. 7 TDs minimum.

As far as Sanu, imo he's here because he's a solid red zone target. Ntm his veteran presence amongst our young WR group serves the Emmanuel Sanders role

Yep im with both of you on Sherfield, think he’s going to do great in his role.

I know i’ve said it a few times but please for the love of God do not have Aiyuk returning punts :lol:

Anyone know when the red Vapor Untouchable 75th anni Warner jerseys going to be available on Nike.com? Been checking everyday “Coming Soon”

I already know Aiyuk and Deebo ain’t playing a full season so Sherfield def gonna be a WR1 or WR2 at some point of the season
That's so bad that we already assume our top WRs will be hurt at some point this season.

Mans Sherfield is bout to eat. He will contribute early and often. Pray for this teams health. John Lynch and Kyle have really put a roster together. Only guys they inherited were Jimmie Ward, Arik Armstead, and Jaquiski Tartt.

Will Aaron Banks still be out at the start of the season? Does Compton and Moore play multiple positions?

All kidding aside, is red81 red81 okay and just decided to leave NT? Seems like his NT account is gone too. So I would take it that he just left.

If he wiped his account he hung it up on NT. Everyone has their reasons. I’m locked out of my og AceBoogie/ScroogeMcBucks account because I used a burner email that I couldn’t confirm and lost posting privileges. Anything can happen.

Last edited:
Me waiting for @red81’s mock draft… :frown:
1630638959835.gif

that game was nuts. raiders didn't play any starters but boy did having jimmy g and trey rotate confuse their defense.

i knew hurd would make the final team but WR seems like a weak spot. hurd & jujuan jennings are unknown quantities because of injuries, ayuk and deebo get the injury bug too, sanu nothing impressive, sherfield might be a good fit or it could be a flash in the pan we'll see

expect deomodore lenore to climb that CB depth chart quickly he might be another 5th round gold pick by lynch & co.

i wish they'd take a risk on someone younger and unsigned with an actual high ceiling and stop endlessly bringing back dontae jonhson tho he seems like a bigger spot waisted than jalen hurd, who might still pan out if given a fair chance.

54A72230-2C36-4D90-A360-09A3642236CA.JPG

Got the 94 Throwback joint, alternative logo and the regular joint with the pink bottom :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom