:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t know why the nfl moved out week 1. It used to be Labor Day weekend for the longest time. It was perfect. You open the season on a three day weekend

Back in the day, pre-2000s, the SB was played in mid to late January.

Now its first-second week of Feb.

They just keep pushing that **** out.

In 20 years SB gonna be in March lol

Yo NFL football during Labor Day weekend would’ve been lit. I’m surprised with how money hungry commish been he ain’t put week 1 on Labor Day weekend. If nfl could play 82 games dude wouldn’t hesitate.

i bet it didn’t work out with the tv contracts

this weekend would have been perfect

I think you guys are forgetting about the ratings factor. The NFL wants all eyes on them. People may go on vacation/out of town/having parties, etc during Labor Day weekend. The following weekend is perfect to maximize the ratings.

i think it has to do with only having 3 pre szn and a regul 17 szn

i don't mind it at all. stay in the gym lifting, stretching, give them an extra week to heal up and body up for the longest NFL sZn in history

#9ersGang #WeTakinItAll

i think it has to do with only having 3 pre szn and a regul 17 szn

i don't mind it at all. stay in the gym lifting, stretching, give them an extra week to heal up and body up for the longest NFL sZn in history

#9ersGang #WeTakinItAll

But it’s been this way for years. This is the first season with 3/17.

he still good? feel like i haven’t heard anything about him in a while

D5238D45-1EF7-4629-A307-3AC1E14076A1.gif

That’s on Norm for playing himself and not going low. He would have broke the tackle anyway but at least you stay off the highlight reel. Whole league learned not to go high on the King in space that play. I wouldn’t expect much from Norm, he’s been on a downslide since the Washington signing.

Come to think about it with a fast pass rush in our end
Josh a good signing because he is A good tackler and tough coverage within the first 10/15 yards.other than that blooper on henry

Back
Top Bottom