:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle really likes this big slot role for 11 personnel. I really think if Sanu, Hurd, or Jennings can’t create space/win reps in that role we will see a mid season acquisition.

Larry Fitzgerald is still doing it at a high level and he’s the epitome of what you want from the big slot role.

statistically speaking j normam is pretty decent. he's definitely good for a couple good pass coverages, a couple PBU's, maybe even an INT a game

definitely more talent under the hood than don'tae 'ol man yeller' johnson

What's great about the signing is that Norman will be playing with a chip on his shoulder. He still has a lot to prove, and having already played in one Super Bowl, one where he took an L just like some of his now Niner teammates ... he is hungrier than ever.

Sherman already had a ring when he came to SF. Here's hoping we get a better Norman than we would have with a troubled Sherman.

Kyle really likes this big slot role for 11 personnel. I really think if Sanu, Hurd, or Jennings can’t create space/win reps in that role we will see a mid season acquisition.

Larry Fitzgerald is still doing it at a high level and he’s the epitome of what you want from the big slot role.
I might be the only Niner fan who still thinks our WR corps as a whole are bottom tier in the NFL. Would love to make a move.

No surprise Jimmy starting. Wouldn't mind Trey taking over mid way, but not because we're 2-6 or some ****.

Come to think about it with a fast pass rush in our end
Josh a good signing because he is A good tackler and tough coverage within the first 10/15 yards.other than that blooper on henry
I hope he pans out but homie is 33 and Buffalo cut him for a reason, feels like he’s a direct Sherm replacement. We’ll see, I love being proven wrong.

Can't wait, this NFC West gonna be a war, everyone taking turns beating each other up like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran.

Cardinals imo the team who will give us the most fits

All this fake confidence and support for Jimmy 🤣

Let’s just watch it play out for a few weeks before we get our hopes up.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope Jimmy G Balls out. It would be nice to run some packages with Trey like NO does with Tayson Hill. But I believe for us to go deep in the playoffs this season, it all depends on how successful Jimmy is.

Should i go for niner tunnel seats for philly game or middle middle behind visitors*not super close to bench *(trying to get some things signed )

Back
Top Bottom