:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said he’s absolved from blame? Those in Jimmy’s corner know he played a a big part in last night’s L. But to say Jimmy is SOLELY responsible is just plain reckless.

the defense played well enough to win. if jimmy hits juice instead of forcing it to kittle or hits juice for that walk in td, we win. or if jimmy doesn’t throw 2 picks we still likely win. either way you want to slice it jimmy is taking a majority of that pie

Who said he’s absolved from blame? Those in Jimmy’s corner know he played a a big part in last night’s L. But to say Jimmy is SOLELY responsible is just plain reckless.

When the QB costs the team 17-21 points in a 3 point loss, I would say he probably deserves close to 100% of the blame. If you want to put some blame elsewhere, be my guest. But if it's anything more than 5%, you are being disingenuous.

I need to make some tamales on of these years. Haven't had that in Christmas since my step-dad made it in 2007. I do get to have Bajo every year >D

Bruh xmas tamales just hit different :lol: also my Aunts neighbor put me on to potato tacos like 10 years ago on xmas eve and ive been obsessed ever since

Tweet was “leave Jimmy in Nashville” :rofl:

For reference lol
67EFCC00-8F08-40F8-80C2-FDF7BD939601.png

Merry Christmas fellas.

Always a pleasure coming on here with you guys when a game is on.

What a crazy, up and down season.
The way things are going all I want is right now is for this team to make the playoffs and have a better record than the raiders.

When the QB costs the team 17-21 points in a 3 point loss, I would say he probably deserves close to 100% of the blame. If you want to put some blame elsewhere, be my guest. But if it's anything more than 5%, you are being disingenuous.
Hold up...

Because there is no way of proving that the results that any rookie QB had wouldnt be the exact same results if he was handled differently.
So, I'm curious to know how you came up with 95% and no evidence to show how percentage of blame is distributed.

the defense played well enough to win. if jimmy hits juice instead of forcing it to kittle or hits juice for that walk in td, we win. or if jimmy doesn’t throw 2 picks we still likely win. either way you want to slice it jimmy is taking a majority of that pie
1. When did not getting off the field on 3rd down become "good enough?" When did allowing 9/16 3rd down conversions "good enough?"

2. I never said Jimmy didn't take a majority of blame. I do think he takes a brunt of the blame, but to say that he is the SOLE reason is just false

1. When did not getting off the field on 3rd down become "good enough?" When did allowing 9/16 3rd down conversions "good enough?"

2. I never said Jimmy didn't take a majority of blame. I do think he takes a brunt of the blame, but to say that he is the SOLE reason is just false

could other aspects of the game been better? sure. but when no one else is allowed to make mistakes cause your QB is hell bent on being the majority problem there’s an issue

Last edited:
Hold up...

So, I'm curious to know how you came up with 95% and no evidence to show how percentage of blame is distributed.

My number is 100%. I was being nice to Jimmy by letting you put 5% elsewhere. Jimmy cost us between 17 and 21 points in a 3 point loss. There isn't blame to go around. It all goes to Jimmy for me.

could other aspects of the game been better? sure. but when no one else is allowed to make mistakes cause your QB is hell bent on being the majority problem there’s an issue
The first drive of the second half was 13 plays where the defense gave up 3 3rd and long conversions. How is any of that Jimmy's fault? Like I said, Jimmy gets the brunt of the blame but how does one quantify 95%?

i don’t remember giving a percentage, but ok.
play the petty semantics game all you want jimmy was trash. put whatever percentage you feel like on it

I already said it wasn't you. Had you even done some basic reading of posts you'd already know. Or are you skipping over other peoples' posts? Do you have the problem as Jimmy G where you lock onto your first read?

Back
Top Bottom