:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One things for sure, if Trey starts Sunday I hope Kyle has the same exact game plan and play calls that he would’ve had if Jimmy started. Do not dumb it down. All the plays he runs for jimmy are simple anyways. We have not seen anything crazy complex that Trey cant do. If anything he hits those open receivers and doesn’t get sacked as often.…
If Kyle waters down the gameplan it says all we need to know about Trey's progression on understanding the offense

That said, Trey should still be able to pull this one out for us

Man we were all riding so high. And had all the momentum, now we might not even make the playoffs. All in 1 weekend.. :smh:

Kyle was also the OC for Matt Ryan, then went to coach Jimmy G… I don’t see how it’ll be a problem to have a game plan for Trey

I think it’s more on Trey executing the plays

Right... Jimmy's contract doesn't match his trade value. 49ers would have to most likely eat most of the remaining all while settling for like a 5th rounder.

3god 3god the moment the news broke Jimmy wasn't practicing to the realization Trey is starting.
vince-mcmahon.gif

Back
Top Bottom