:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We won but let’s be real trey didn’t wow this game

I was hoping it would be his coming out party and instead it was the run game and skill players that shined

16/23 with two 2 Td and an INt that’s nothing we haven’t seen here before
Eye test brother, it's called the eye test.

Trey adds dimensions to this team that Jimmy can only dream of.

What Jimmy does, Trey can do but better.

And let's not act like had Jimmy played today he woulda put up 350, 3 and 0.

Jimmy woulda had 220 yards passing, 185 of which are RAC, and the customary 1-2 picks en route to a 23-17 escape of a win.

With Trey, he puts up the same or similar numbers AS A ROOKIE but we win by a larger margin because Trey is better. Final score shows 23-7 but should be 27-7 tbh.

That's what EYE see, don't know bout you.

Welp, looks like next weeks game is going to be a must win situation. Panthers not doing what we need them to.

We won but let’s be real trey didn’t wow this game

I was hoping it would be his coming out party and instead it was the run game and skill players that shined

16/23 with two 2 Td and an INt that’s nothing we haven’t seen here before
I don't feel like you really wanted Trey to do well at all. You were going to find anything to critique him on. Jimmy's your guy, we get it.

Looks like a moot point since the panthers will likely lose, but Trey needed all the game snaps he can get. Jimmy isn't great a 100%, so anything less than 100% and Trey should start the wild card game.

Is jimmy undfeated against rams? If so start his ***
No, start Trey.

It's the 49ers, not Jimmy, who are undefeated vs LAR. We won those games in spite of Jimmy.

We have a momentum going with Trey. He deserves the start. Now if the veteran Ram defense gets to him early and you can clearly see the rookie is flustered, then insert Jimmy. That's what I would do especially considering Jimmy has the handicap that is his throwing thumb. We'd be fk'd if Jimmy started against the Rams.

Not it at all.

Jimmy puts up Jimmy numbers, we need a better QB.

Trey puts up Jimmy numbers, he should’ve been starting all year.

See the hypocrisy?

#ihavehighqbstandards

fact, i wont argue that.

but jimmy not making some of the throws Trey made.

as far next week we can’t assume Trey can’t do better next week and we get decent jimmy. it’s a toss up either way. do you let jimmy start with a short leash…probably not but it might be an option

Not it at all.

Jimmy puts up Jimmy numbers, we need a better QB.

Trey puts up Jimmy numbers, he should’ve been starting all year.

See the hypocrisy?

#ihavehighqbstandards

The difference is, Jimmy has years of experience and is still terrible. Trey has started 2 games this seaons, one being 13 weeks from the first one. It's expected for Trey to put up these type of numbers today, it shows that he's at least on par with Jimmy. But if he started all year, then he possibly would be putting up better numbers than Jimmy today.. No hypocrisy at all.

fact, i wont argue that.

but jimmy not making some of the throws Trey made.

as far next week we can’t assume Trey can’t do better next week and we get decent jimmy. it’s a toss up either way. do you let jimmy start with a short leash…probably not but it might be an option
Likewise, Trey didn’t make the check down to Kittle on 4th down that Jimmy would have had as his first read.

No, start Trey next week. Jimmy still won’t be healthy next Sunday.

Likewise, Trey didn’t make the check down to Kittle on 4th down that Jimmy would have had as his first read.

No, start Trey next week. Jimmy still won’t be healthy next Sunday.

for sure. that why i’m sayin he could play better.

yeah starting jimmy would assume he’s 100%

Back
Top Bottom