:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our last home game of the year and Trey levels up in the 2nd half and CLOSES out the Texans. Ntm ZERO picks in the 3rd n 4th, two big TDs, shoulda easily had a 3rd but Aiyuk trippin....

Jimmy has no business seeing the field again as a 49er as long as Trey continues to show progress

Welp. The nervousness continues next week. Thanks Jimmy :smh:

You do know Trey has played heavily in 3 games and he has one win against the Texans right?

Jim definitely had his fair share of bad play in losses but lets just ignore the special teams blunders, the absurd amount of DPI’s, not being able to prevent Rodgers from getting 50 yards in 20 seconds with no timeouts to lose. Cmon man

Glad Trey came out and looked a helluva lot better in that 2nd half, that was huge for us and should be a big confidence boost for him cause we really needed that W. Thankfully the defense came to play as well, big shoutout to that group

Should be interesting next week and beyond (if we get in) cause Jim needs all of the ligaments he can get :lol: but the offense just doesnt run very smoothly with Trey..yet. No matter the QB we’re gona need Elijah and the run game to play well if we want to make some noise

Great gritty win there today, happy for Trey and am glad he didnt let that first half affect him. I just wish Shanny would give him the same type of gameplan as Jim, I haaate those Cam Newton style of designed run plays as well :lol:

Shoutout BA! Shoutout Ambry! Shoutout the refs on a few big calls there! :lol:

Hell yeah!!!
Screenshot_20220102-163749_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

We're gonna have to win next week. I've talked too much **** about the falcons for them to do anything I need from them.

Let the chips fall where they may next week. And to be real the 80’s and early 90’s was a long time ago.

But this just happy to be here, make the playoffs once every 5 years **** is wack. This was once a flagship organization. We’re in 2022, I get it, that was ages ago. But damn. Bring back something even close to that in terms of winning consistency.

That Seahawks game, hell both Seahawks games, the Titans game, the Packers game. Blows my mind. Ima sober up a bit and get back to 2022. But they need to start winning consistently and I hope Trey is a big part of that.

This.

And we still put up 175 on the ground.

Don't matter if Trey puts up similar numbers as Jimmy. With Trey we maximize Kyle's offense.

Ntm the defense performs even better at the same time.

Only a matter of time before Trey starts putting up big numbers every Sunday as he slowly grasps the offense.

Niner championship football aka bill Walsh true west coast offense beats you with the pass and the run, not just the run.

Let the chips fall where they may next week. And to be real the 80’s and early 90’s was a long time ago.

But this just happy to be here, make the playoffs once every 5 years **** is wack. This was once a flagship organization.
Exactly. Dudes in here are content with just making the playoffs and act as though if you say that's not enough for you then you are "against " the team.
Why waste a year with Jimmy to just hope to make the playoffs instead of getting your future qb the experience needed to hopefully start competing for real for the ship going forward? I don't understand because I feel like this team is in the same position whether Jimmy or Trey started the season. Now they might have to waste another year getting Trey the experience.

If we looking to do damage in the playoffs, if we truly are a playoff contender,

Then we dont need to hope ATL beats the Saints.

We need to go into Sofi Stadium and beat the Rams again, no matter who plays at QB.

Beating a Rams team at their house when the Rams have something to play for would be a HUGE statement for the 49ers.

Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom