:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Dudes in here are content with just making the playoffs and act as though if you say that's not enough for you then you are "against " the team.
Why waste a year with Jimmy to just hope to make the playoffs instead of getting your future qb the experience needed to hopefully start competing for real for the ship going forward? I don't understand because I feel like this team is in the same position whether Jimmy or Trey started the season. Now they might have to waste another year getting Trey the experience.
1. Making playoffs is always the first step. You can’t win the Lombardi without first getting to the playoffs.

2. Saying we’re going to waste another year to get Trey experience is admittance to him not being ready this year.

This.

And we still put up 175 on the ground.

Don't matter if Trey puts up similar numbers as Jimmy. With Trey we maximize Kyle's offense.

Ntm the defense performs even better at the same time.

Only a matter of time before Trey starts putting up big numbers every Sunday as he slowly grasps the offense.

Niner championship football aka bill Walsh true west coast offense beats you with the pass and the run, not just the run.
You should probably research what the west coast offense was predicated on

Ouch

You in the chip and not triple checking your roster leading up to kickoff?!
thought he was in. was only worried about guys not playing. would have a comfortable lead going into next week if i had him in the flex

1. Making playoffs is always the first step. You can’t win the Lombardi without first getting to the playoffs
No ****...I know you can't win without making the playoffs. But this teams expectation at this point is to just make the playoffs. The teams expectation at this time in 2019 was to win the ship. There's definitely a difference in expectation this year. I doubt folks would be as disappointed if they don't win this season as we were in 19-20 season because the expectation is different.
2. Saying we’re going to waste another year to get Trey experience is admittance to him not being ready this year.
What does being ready mean? You keep harping on that so you must be trying to prove a point or something.
When I talk about potentially wasting a year, I am saying that because he has to have the chance to grow and gain experience. How often are qbs ready day 1 to takeover if they haven gotten much game experience.

If we looking to do damage in the playoffs, if we truly are a playoff contender,

Then we dont need to hope ATL beats the Saints.

We need to go into Sofi Stadium and beat the Rams again, no matter who plays at QB.

Beating a Rams team at their house when the Rams have something to play for would be a HUGE statement for the 49ers.

Can't wait.
Kyle is definitely starting Jimmy G. in SoFi unless he's too injured to play.

If he does it also means we lost
Yup. Glad we control you our own destiny although its not ideal matchup without our starting QB and a Rams team who also has a lot to play for. Hopefully our offense looks a lot better on the road against the Rams than it did at home against the Texans. After last years debacle of a season im glad we’re in the mix in a pretty open NFL this year, lets get in that bish and make a run!

You should probably research what the west coast offense was predicated on
What for when I already watched Bill's system week in week out with my own two eyes in the 80s, 90s.

Cmon now bro.

Doesn't matter if west coast offense starts with the short pass to control the ball, the point is you need a QB who can consistently make the pass whether it's a short or long pass. Someone who can hit his receivers in stride whether on a deep post, an out, or a slant so the team can get in a fluid offensive rhythm where it's the pass setting up the run. Then they get you with the Roger Craig- Ricky watters sweep aka Eli Mitchell or Deebo on the jet sweep.

With Lance's diversified attack it makes Kyle's version of the west coast offense that much more lethal. Niners can kill you on the ground. They can kill you on the short, intermediate, and long routes.

Jimmy limits this team and fortunately we are slowly and slowly beginning to witness the change of the guard.

i don’t see how jimmy can possibly be 100% when Russ sat out for weeks and still looked rough coming back

but weirder things have happened

**** all this back and forth ****. I’ll be in LA Sunday. A good chunk of heads from back in the day already met me off the old NT summits Ben used to do.

I’ll be in Hermosa after the 49ers win. Pull up to American Junkie. Let’s flourish. I’ll be here Sunday if anyone wants to pull up. They’re winning on Sunday for their 9th home game.

C20875E8-C848-4E6D-8BB7-7F9F6C916512.jpeg

This game is gonna be a crazy one. Can’t wait to see the Red Sea take over Sofi.

Back
Top Bottom