:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 100% certain Lance will hit a wide open Juice for a 50 yard TD some time before his 5th 49er season is over. Jimmy 8 years in the league still can't hit it lol
Nice recovery bud

Also, Jim hasnt hit Juice on a deep one huh
1641182220332.gif

Nice recovery bud

Also, Jim hasnt hit Juice on a deep one huh
1641182220332.gif
He has, but I bet I can count em on one hand. Above all, there have been way more misses than hits.

Now give Trey that same amount of attempts to hit Juice on a wheel route and I'm 100% confident we score more with Trey than Jimmy.

guess we’re still playing at 1:25 next week, unless they flew to sunday night which i doubt

edit*

raiders chargers sunday night
saints falcons moved to 1:25pm…wtf

It’s not discrediting. It’s more so pointing out the hypocrisy. Nothing more.
:lol:how is it hypocrisy?
Jimmy makes $27.5 mill per year. He is in his 8th season and has started in over 40 more games than Trey. However, he is still making terrible mistakes that yall expect us to give Trey ( a rookie) **** about? We should clearly have a higher expectation of Jimmy compared to Trey at this stage of their careers.

Jimmy makes $27.5 mill per year. He is in his 8th season and has started in over 40 more games than Trey. However, he is still making terrible mistakes that yall expect us to give Trey ( a rookie) **** about? We should clearly have a higher expectation of Jimmy compared to Trey at this stage of their careers.
100% nailed it

Jimmy at QB: Win, discredit him. Lose, 100% his fault.

Trey at QB: Produces like Jimmy, he looked great!

Complaining about the contract is irrelevant. He was signed 4 years ago. If anything his contract is antiquated given the market. That’s like complaining about the gas being above $5 per gallon and demanding more out of it because of how much you spend.
100% nailed it
I guess you were just lying about having “higher standards” for QB1 :lol:

Bruh they point out a missed pass to a wide open Juice by Jim out of nowhere and i responded with one from Trey and these 2 dudes cant handle it :lol:

Poor Juice tho

Complaining about the contract is irrelevant. He was signed 4 years ago. If anything his contract is antiquated given the market. That’s like complaining about the gas being above $5 per gallon and demanding more out of it because of how much you spend.

I guess you were just lying about having “higher standards” for QB1 :lol:
It’s like we forgot how Jimmy began his career as a starter. He set the world on fire and had every team interested and New England even entertaining keeping him. Then just like everything defense and coordinators find out what you like to do and you have to adapt. Jimmy is a starter in the NFL for about 15-20 organizations it’s that simple.

He’s not basura but he’s not Montana either get over it.

I consider Jimmy G above average at best. He is pretty accurate when it comes to short passes anywhere and intermediate passes down the middle. But he goes tunnel vision too often, not too good at eluding the pass rush, can't throw accurately(consistently) anywhere past 15 yards and makes bone-headed decisions too often. He does catch on fire every now and then like a streaky scorer in basketball.

Last edited:
Keeps those LB’s on their toes. Didn’t always work out, but if someone has to spy it’s only going to help EMitch who carved them up.

It wasn’t pretty by any stretch but this was a must win game and the kid performed in a pressure situation. The sky would be falling if we lost that game.

There is plenty of evidence in this thread where Jimmy is being praised by everyone when he plays well. On the flip side we also call him out when he plays like ****, unlike you and a few others.
Jimmy's play is average at best and good for a rookie not a veteran. That's why Trey gets praised and Jimmy doesn't. His play against the Titans, Colts, Seattle and Green Bay are a huge part of why this team is still fighting for a playoff spot the last game of the season.
The money is relevant because this team is paying him elite qb money and still felt the need to trade years of 1st round picks to get another qb to replace him eventhough he's only 30.

Back
Top Bottom