:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy will have plenty of suitors in addition to Cle and Pit next year, all kinds of teams who need a QB like Jimmy

Texans, Jets, Giants, WFT, Panthers, Saints, Broncos.

One of these teams gotta have a CB to trade for Jimmy right

Kenny Pickett - Pitt
Sam Howell - UNC
Malik Willis - Liberty
Matt Corral - Ole Miss
Carson Strong - Nevada (Vacaville stand up!)
Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati

Not exactly a sexy upcoming QB class.

bruhhhhhh :lol:

8C4CA4CA-AA06-4FF3-A618-93D23015FF7F.jpeg

Kenny Pickett - Pitt
Sam Howell - UNC
Malik Willis - Liberty
Matt Corral - Ole Miss
Carson Strong - Nevada (Vacaville stand up!)
Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati

Not exactly a sexy upcoming QB class.
Strong is already considering going pro? Wow he declared already, didn't even know lol.

everyone will be in their emotions if the Niners lose to the Rams and heck, even get eliminated from the playoffs. It's going to be nuts in here, Sunday lol.

It’ll suck. But aside from it sucking that I’ll be in the building Sunday, I wont be as pissed as I would be in years past. Split with Seattle and they’re already in. Win either of the Titans or Packers games and they’re already in.

17 games, the chances were there to not have to rely on tiebreakers to begin with. I’m optimistic that Atlanta bears New Orleans regardless of what happens in LA Sunday though.

Whoever is at QB ill support.

I did it with Alex Smith, did it with Kaep, did it with JT O'sullivan, Jimmy, and ill do do it with Trey.

I remember being like 7 years old when Steve won it and people going crazy in the streets around 16th and mission

What's the word from practice? We need daily updates on who is and isn't participating.

What's the word from practice? We need daily updates on who is and isn't participating.

I could be mistaken but don’t think teams practice on Tuesdays. Maintenance day and coaches develop the game plan.

Man, I can't wait till Sunday. I really want to go to the game, but they've literally have lost every single game I've been to. Even back when Jeff Garcia and T.O were on the team :lol: :smh:
But so has the rams since they've been in LA, so :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom