:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our squad is just fatigued, mentally and physically. So many deep playoff runs are going to take its toll. Need to regroup and get younger, hungrier tbh.

Our squad is just fatigued, mentally and physically. So many deep playoff runs are going to take its toll. Need to regroup and get younger, hungrier tbh.
And what about KC who has been just as much a Super Bowl contender as SF the last 5-7 years? Aren’t they supposed to be fatigued with all their deep playoff runs?

That’s no excuse brother.

It starts from the Top-down.

And KC’s leadership and coaching are far and away superior to San Francisco’s.

It’s time to make changes, and it starts with the coaching staff.

14 touchdowns
12 interceptions
Dating back to last year week 16 vs Baltimore. Including playoffs.
This is on Kyle Shanahan and his stinking overrated video game playbook and constant lack of situational awareness. The dude is a stubborn and stupid narcissist who thinks his xxxx don’t stink, plain and simple.

Tell me the last time that idiot TOOK FULL ACCOUNTABILITY? I’m waiting.

Purdy’s success prior to the Baltimore game was not a fluke. Without Purdy’s clutch play vs GB and DET in the NFCCG, and BCB’s improvisation with his legs late in the 4th vs DET, Kyle Levy ain’t sniffing a Super Bowl appearance. Period.

Shanahan doesn’t know how to COACH PLAYERS UP, including quarterbacks. How do I know this? Look what he did to RG3, Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, Trey Lance, and now BCB. He ruined everyone single one of those QB’s careers.

It ain’t gotdamn rocket science that Sam Freaking Darnold is THRIVING in Minnesota with just as many potent offensive weapons as there are in San Francisco.

Kyle is the CANCER and everyone knows it.

Purdy > Shanahan every single gotdamn day of the week.

Last edited:
Purdy’s success prior to the Baltimore game was not a fluke. Without Purdy’s clutch play vs GB and DET in the NFCCG, and BCB’s improvisation with his legs late in the 4th vs DET, Kyle Levy ain’t sniffing a Super Bowl appearance. Period.
I believe it was a fluke. Baltimore put the film out on Purdy. I agree that Shanny needs to go but I cant unsee the underthrown touchdown passes. If noodle arm couldve hit guys in stride we win. Im not gonna start on the interceptions.

It is time for people in this thread to stop making excuses for Brock and open your eyes.

This is on Kyle Shanahan and his stinking overrated video game playbook and constant lack of situational awareness. The dude is a stubborn and stupid narcissist who thinks his xxxx don’t stink, plain and simple.

Tell me the last time that idiot TOOK FULL ACCOUNTABILITY? I’m waiting.

Shanahan doesn’t know how to COACH PLAYERS UP, including quarterbacks. How do I know this? Look what he did to RG3, Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, Trey Lance, and now BCB. He ruined everyone single one of those QB’s careers.

It ain’t gotdamn rocket science that Sam Freaking Darnold is THRIVING in Minnesota with just as many potent offensive weapons as there are in San Francisco.

Kyle is the CANCER and everyone knows it.

Purdy > Shanahan every single gotdamn day of the week.
Some thing is off with the play-calling though. Idk if the SB loss took away some of Kyle's play-calling creativity or if he just still feeling the after effects of the loss. But it's just different this year.

I did not expect them to be this bad in the red zone. I get CMC was a key part of their success, but can't you run a sweep for Mason?

I didn't think they'd have a slow start this year, but they are doing it again. With Aiyuk out gone too. I hope Deebo, Kittle, JJ, and Pearsall can make up that production.

Some thing is off with the play-calling though. Idk if the SB loss took away some of Kyle's play-calling creativity or if he just still feeling the after effects of the loss. But it's just different this year.

I did not expect them to be this bad in the red zone. I get CMC was a key part of their success, but can't you run a sweep for Mason?

I didn't think they'd have a slow start this year, but they are doing it again. With Aiyuk out gone too. I hope Deebo, Kittle, JJ, and Pearsall can make up that production.
Teams have just adjusted to Kyle's offense. It's on him to adjust back

I believe it was a fluke. Baltimore put the film out on Purdy. I agree that Shanny needs to go but I cant unsee the underthrown touchdown passes. If noodle arm couldve hit guys in stride we win. Im not gonna start on the interceptions.

It is time for people in this thread to stop making excuses for Brock and open your eyes.
We can respectfully agree to disagree.

Only time will tell at this point

So as you said, it’s 100% on Kyle Shanahan.

Dude never learned from his mistakes and never adjusted his playbook. He can scheme well against the zone but against man coverage, he couldn’t scheme his way out of a wet paper bag. This alone lets me know he is a one-dimensional play caller.

How did Spags adjust to the 49ers’ depleted WR’s yesterday? He went straight to Man Coverage to test Purdy. This is called situational game awareness and adapting to the opponent, something which Kyle knows nothing about.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Kyle is insane.

Brock underthrew 2 touchdowns. How is that the play callers fault
Brock used his legs to improvise and get key first downs to keep the game winning drive alive in the NFCCG otherwise Detroit wins and goes to the SB.

Were the pocket awareness and skills to improvise and scramble for first downs a result of Brock or the play caller? You think Jimmy could done that in the NFCCG? Lol

It goes both ways buddy. And as far as I’m concerned, in two short years BCB has led the 49ers to an NFCCG in which he played one series and a Super Bowl that his coaching staff was directly responsible for losing.

Stop nitpicking two underthrows and look at the big picture. Nobody but you is calling Brock a fluke. In fact, you wanna nitpick all the GREAT THROWS he’s made the last couple years too? Lol

Meanwhile there’s a majority of people who are calling for Shanahan to be fired eventually. As we speak.

Brock used his legs to improvise and get key first downs to keep the game winning drive alive in the NFCCG otherwise Detroit wins and goes to the SB.
How come he never uses his legs against KC? They are manned up with no spy. Dude is not this athlete that you portray.

It goes both ways buddy. And as far as I’m concerned, in two short years BCB has led the 49ers to an NFCCG in which he played one series and a Super Bowl that his coaching staff was directly responsible for losing.
Brock much like Jimmy G hasnt led us to anything...

Meanwhile there’s a majority of people who are calling for Shanahan to be fired eventually. As we speak.
Just as many people saying hes not worth 50 - 60m. And hes not. Brock is closer to Baker Mayfield than Mahomes

If they lose the Dallas and Tampa games I would just shut CMC down for the rest of the year.

Kyle Shanahans seat is going to start getting warmer and warmer if this season continues to go south and it should be. He’s a good coach. But he’s also a very stubborn coach who has to have things his way even when fatal flaws are exposed.

I said after they lost the Super Bowl with how close they were to the finish line that everything was going to be magnified this season and it should be.

As for Purdy. He had a bad game. He’s done a good job at bouncing back from bad games before. If they’re going to salvage this season he has to put this KC game behind him quick and play well on Sunday night. 4-4 going into the bye is a big difference from 3-5. The stupid avoidable L’s to the Rams and Cardinals got them in ****** spot right now.

This cowboys game needs to end with a dub. Take the bye week to regroup and hope these injuries recover.

We got a gauntlet of opponents coming straight outta our bye week

Tampa
Seac*cks
Packers
Bills
Bears
Rams
Phins (if Tuas back)
Lions
Cards
:wow:

Please, don't. I have little hope for them this season lol.

I thought the Sharks could do it with Celebrini, but they haven't won yet lmao. Pain.
I think Celebrini is injured, but I agree. The Sharks aren’t even worth talking about yet. Not to mention Cal coughing up some late leads a couple games in a row. I’m about to start Yo-Yo(ing) again and see if I can still walk the dog.

Back
Top Bottom