:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant be mad at that. Much needed. Very happy with the first round. Reminds me of the old days having two first round picks

I don't think that's too much to give up for a day 1 starter...

We moved up what, 9 spots? And we gave up picks that are likely to turn into practice squad or special teams players. Lol

Love it.

Last edited:
We moved up what, 9 spots? And we gave up picks that are likely to turn into practice squad or special teams players. Lol

Love it.

My point exactly. We addressed pressing concerns and we still have 10 or 11 picks left if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:
Yea I don't get this, we just had this discussion about AD having passion for the game predraft so we draft Garret?
Where has it been said he lacks passion??

Shaw his head coach was on NFL network talking bout how he was their first guy off the bus and brought intensity every single down.

I'm on my phone right now, but I broke down some film a couple weeks ago on Garnett and how he fits into our run game.

Dude is a flatliner. He runs through your soul.

Where has it been said he lacks passion??

Shaw his head coach was on NFL network talking bout how he was their first guy off the bus and brought intensity every single down.

I'm not saying Garret lacks passion if that's how you took it... Its known that he wants to pursue medicine

I think Red mentioned it as well on one of his write ups about him

Watch dude play. does that look like a guy worried about his life after football?

The guy said he will mangle his hands play football if he has to.

This isn't like AD who had PASSION and work ethic concerns. Garnett is looking to kill someone on every play.

Last edited:
I remember red broke it down on him with Mozzy in the background. Classic

You know I stay with mozzy in the background :D

Day 1 couldn't have gone any better. We got a lot better on both sides of the ball with 2 high character guys.

I still got my eyes on isaac seumalo to play center.

Staley-beadles-seumalo-Garnett-brown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom