:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If someone wanted his jersey but for another team, they should have had the foresight to know that Kap will be playing for the Chiefs in about 8 or so years.

:lol:

anyone know how or why this has gone on since the Montana /bono days?

No clue why.  But its like clockwork.  Steve DeBerg, Joe Montana, Steve Bono, Elvis Grbac, Alex Smith.   I also think there was a scrub QB who never really played mixed in there too....but I cant remember his name. 

with the preseason upon us, who are you guys looking forward to seeing?

- Ellington (REALLY want to get a good look at him)
- Hyde
- Ward
- Battle for 3rd WR
- whole D-line.
-
-
- ... the whole team.

All of them!! :D

for real doe all of them, but extra attention on the corners, chris borland and Aaron lynch.

Last edited:
All of them!!
happy.gif
Real talk. People have said this before, but this team is loaded with talent. And i want to see everyone. 

Lets just get through these 4 preseason games healthy and get ready for the boys at Jerry's world.

Since we're technically "thin" at dline I'd like to see who fills in with loss of Dorsey and slow recovery of Williams.

Culliver. Missed all of last year yet we still did well. Haven't heard any negatives about Cook which is pleasantly surprising. The battles for the DB spots should be really good.

I'm most interested in the O-line considered the Boone holdout and new center.

Also the DBs, since they've been the weakest part of our defense the past couple years.

Then just the rooks and new faces in general.

PLEASE STAY HEALTHY!!!!

@red80 gonna b at work today i expect to read full breakdowns of lynch skov okoye tank dial, who looks to replace bo

The rb comp / db / wr

View media item 1120703
SMFH envious raider fans already vandalizing Levi's. Luckily they won't have many shots to continue doing so as majority of the raider fan base survives with government financial aid and will priced out even if they wished to attend. #nobrokeboyz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom