:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watch staley's kick slide footwork  and then watch martin's 
sick.gif
roll.gif

boone needs to get paid ASAP hes the backup LT too

btw i think jim has been the primary play caller on all the drives. that's new for this year.

Last edited:
yoooo I swear I was gona say 'Cook is going to make a play tonight' but I didnt wana hype him up like that :lol:

Either way :pimp: .. For whatever reason I really like him on this squad

No standouts to me everybody looked extra ordinary. Borland got rag dolled a couple time undersized I hope special teams works out for him.

That first drive was sharp except that dreaded redzone. :frown:

Borland definitely looked like a rookie out there, but I believe he'll get better with more experience. Right now the game is probably flying around him. He was biting on some waggles and relying too much on instincts abandoning assignment integrity.

The entire right side of the offensive line looked like garbage. Jonathan Martin. :smh: Alex Boone has all the leverage if Looney continues to play like that. Kilgore didn't impress either.

Can't help but be excited with what I see from Carlos Hyde. Hyde looking like a complete back. Was small sample size, but it was a sweet sample.

We need more bodies on defense. Watching some of potential impact players like Dial and Tank have to play that many minutes was not good. Tank and Dial both have maintained quickness with the added weight and I expect both to provide needed quality depth to the line.

The backup QB situation :x

Everything is sooooooooo vanilla in preseason its hard to really judge what youre seeing.

Last edited:
I was on a flight during the game, but it appears we had no standouts. I'll try to catch a recap later on.

gonna catch the replay on Sunday to gather the full scope but from the little I did watch run game looked good...

...and everything behind Kap...:smh:

Carlos looks so damn impressive. Looks like once he gets into the secondary, he's got enough speed to run thru/past it without being snatched from behind, something that we are missing with Frank.

Back
Top Bottom