:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
btw, glad to see Kaep doing a much better job at post game press conferences. he no longer comes across as an ESL student being asked to give a speech to the student body.

Nothing since the reports came out yesterday that the 49ers are "bracing for a 6-8 game suspension".......which of course I find ridiculous....given the Ray Rice suspension.  I wonder if Goddell is going to (hypothetically) say, Aldon iis being suspended 8 games, but due to him voluntarily checking himself into rehab and missing 5 games in 2013, those 5 games will be deducted from this current suspension."

Or am I just being overly optimistic?

Didn't like the energy from our guys out there last night. Everyone just seemed to be taking it easy but Dial. I liked what I saw from Hyde. I did not like what I saw from Jonathan Martin.

Nothing since the reports came out yesterday that the 49ers are "bracing for a 6-8 game suspension".......which of course I find ridiculous....given the Ray Rice suspension.  I wonder if Goddell is going to (hypothetically) say, Aldon iis being suspended 8 games, but due to him voluntarily checking himself into rehab and missing 5 games in 2013, those 5 games will be deducted from this current suspension."

Or am I just being overly optimistic?

They are saying that 2 games might possibly be deducted. But if he gets 6-8 and Marshawn hasn't even gotten 1 for basically the same ****. Smh!

From last night, I think Tank and Dial will be key players this season. I liked that they made plays on their own especially since they played with guys who probably won't start. Bodes well for them if they play alongside the starters.

Blaine Gabbert is basura.....

Watching the raider preseason game and so thankful carlos rogers isn't on this team anymore.

Last edited:
Watching the raider preseason game and so thankful carlos rogers isn't on this team anymore.

Speaking of which...Jimmy Ward is still learning but didn't he look so much faster out of of the slot than Rogers?

@BWilliamsonESPN · 39m

#49ers Feeling around league is multiple teams are poised to show interest in trading for holdout G. Alex Boone.

dunno how i feel about this. moody didnt impress, but he had a jonathan martin instead of anthony davis next to him. i hope this isnt chilo rachal all over again. 
sick.gif
 one bad link in the chain can create a domino effect.

Last edited:
Damn Chuck got waived, I was a fan :smh:

Boone better not go anywhere

Anyone know how much money he has lost so far from holding out?

if martin starts game 1, cemeteries would be smart to start contacting kaep with deals on burial plots.

please lord, let us sign Boone. no amount of 3rd round draft picks is worth risking this year by experimenting with one of the best o-line's in the league.

Does anyone have any idea what Boone's demands are? I mean dude makes $2M right? Thats nothing. Even if we doubled that, it shouldnt hurt our cap much right?

Get this dude signed and into camp. I really dont see the problem here.

Does anyone have any idea what Boone's demands are? I mean dude makes $2M right? Thats nothing. Even if we doubled that, it shouldnt hurt our cap much right?

Get this dude signed and into camp. I really dont see the problem here.

My guess is as good as yours, but he probably wants $5 mil/year

And now with Synder down :smh: :smh:

If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for Sunday's game, shoot me a PM. They are in section 404.

Back
Top Bottom