:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just get tired of when we settle for FGs because our line isn't doing a very good job, again. Anyways, let's put some fear into the heart of Eli.

Boldins hands lookin skrong
You mean soft, your hands can't be stiff when you catch it.
roll.gif

ok man. semantics dawg ... semantics 

maybe youve never heard the term strong hands

wonder what fangio has planned for Aldon...i just remember how flat her came out against the colts last year, granted the dude played 2 days right after crashing his car

:rofl:  
ok man. semantics dawg ... semantics 

maybe youve never heard the term strong hands

I have, I just always cringed when people said because it reminded me of one dropped INT that's hard for me to live down lol. You're correct though in a way though, you do need strong fingers though.

can someone tell me, on a zone read play like that, kaep can just throw the ball away on a busted play right??

I know on those plays the lineman are usually down field so Im not sure if he throws it away if they will call a penalty for ineligible man down field

When was the last time where Kaep was able to sit in the pocket for more than 3 seconds without rolling out?

i wonder why kap never looked at film in the past

was the coaching staff holding him back on purpose? maybe they didnt want to overwhelm him.

either way, its good to see.

Last edited:
3rd and 2 better hand it off to... Vernon Davis???

I swear Greg Roman trys this **** in madden and just goes with it.

Our redzone offense is trash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom