:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red80 red80 :
Borland is looking like a future anchor in the middle. Learning quickly, dare I say "P-Willy" is expendable moving forward. Hyde I knew would get immediate reps because of his blocking prowess. Lynch just needs to keep his head right, and Johnson is the size and speed we envisioned. The new mold of DB, able to be physical but also run.

I wonder what the 49ers are gonna do with P. Willy...Surely we can't keep a player like Borland on the sidelines, no?

red80 red80 :
Borland is looking like a future anchor in the middle. Learning quickly, dare I say "P-Willy" is expendable moving forward. Hyde I knew would get immediate reps because of his blocking prowess. Lynch just needs to keep his head right, and Johnson is the size and speed we envisioned. The new mold of DB, able to be physical but also run.

Idk about "expendable"; I get what you're saying but still seems like a slap in the face to Willis :lol:

I think it'd be appropriate to say we don't have to worry about finding Willis' future heir/replacement

Edit: red80 red80 champcruthik champcruthik , is it really likely Willis could be cap casualty with emergence of Borland? Pretty wild if so but it is nature of the business.

Last edited:
Walsh would have sent Willis packing this upcoming offseason. We'll see what Trent and staff do. At the end of the day, this is a business and if you have a cheaper productive player you're likely to go with him.

We could see Pat and Brooks both go this off season with the emergence of Borland and Lynch.

Either way, it's a good problem to have. 

Last edited:
Willis is most likely going to have to restructure. You cant get rid of him though with Bowman coming off his injury.

i hate the fact that they just played one of the worst defense in the league with 5 turnovers and can only muster 16 pts.

Idk about "expendable"; I get what you're saying but still seems like a slap in the face to Willis :lol:

I think it'd be appropriate to say we don't have to worry about finding Willis' future heir/replacement

Edit: red80 red80 champcruthik champcruthik , is it really likely Willis could be cap casualty with emergence of Borland? Pretty wild if so but it is nature of the business.
Walsh would have sent Willis packing this upcoming offseason. We'll see what Trent and staff do. At the end of the day, this is a business and if you have a cheaper productive player you're likely to go with him.

We could see Pat and Brooks both go this off season with the emergence of Borland and Lynch.

Either way, it's a good problem to have. 
Here's the thing. "P-Willy" provides invaluable leadership, but you can't pay for past services rendered. Good teams pay for what a player is going to do moving forward. Willis is 29 and Brooks is 30. If the numbers aren't team friendly, you move on.

i hate the fact that they just played one of the worst defense in the league with 5 turnovers and can only muster 16 pts.
Jimmy better hammer home this week, finish drives. Looking like my Eagles inside the opponent's 30-yard line.

not sure if they get rid of brooks, isn't he playing for pennies after they restructured his contract with a bunch of cash up front? if anything keep him on as a solid back up

with the way wilhoite is playing, we are incredibly lucky to have borland.. dude shoots the gap so well, idk how many times he was in the backfield

one thing I'm confident in is that crabs mediocre bum *** self will be gone after this year.

not sure if they get rid of brooks, isn't he playing for pennies after they restructured his contract with a bunch of cash up front? if anything keep him on as a solid back up

with the way wilhoite is playing, we are incredibly lucky to have borland.. dude shoots the gap so well, idk how many times he was in the backfield

one thing I'm confident in is that crabs mediocre bum *** self will be gone after this year.
Jay Glazer said SF almost traded Brooks to Cleveland. Niners save $4.1M in '15 if they cut Brooks after this season.

willis aint leaving

Very dissapointed how we almost blew this game with Sheli throwing 5 INTS, the offense still is not playing well.

Its clear how much of an impact #99 makes to this team :pimp: him and lynch

Borland my god, so good so quick

Still no Borland jerseys? have we established a nickname for him? lol

Last edited:
Still no Borland jerseys? have we established a nickname for him? lol
Borladactyl 
eyes.gif

Borlandasaurus rex 
eyes.gif

B REX 
pimp.gif

Borland playing out of his mind.

Did brooks even get a snap today?? I saw Lemenior get one even.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom