:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know i'm not the only one terribly disappointed in our offensive showing today. time and time again, the defense put them in great field position or complete stole any momentum the giants had. but kaep played well despite a few errant throws (that pass behind crabtree). he was putting passes right in receiver's hands, but jeez, how many drops is this core gonna have??

why no carrier today??

hats off to the oline for finally giving kaep time in the pocket and making life easy for frank

Last edited:
Why is it year after year this team (kaep) consistently cant manage the playclock effectively?

Vernon davis beeeen ghost

Borland i love watchin this kid play manl

Need to see less of whilote too, sit right nx to ahmad.

Cant wait to see bow, borland, aldon, lynch all on the field

Big game thx giving

Why is it year after year this team (kaep) consistently cant manage the playclock effectively?

Honestly, I dont know anymore. This has been a perpetual problem under this regime.

Put on sunday night football right now and watch the Colts. They are running the EXACT same system ours, yet they dont have the play clock issues.

Last edited:
In terms of the playclock i think its just how they ask Kaep to do his check list on the line. What annoys me is that If you look at Kaep's # this year its pretty damb good. 61%, 2300YDS+, 14/5TD with 92.0. But watching him for the past 3 years and knowing what he needs to work on he still havent progress on that. (LONG BALL, READING DEFENSE, WORKING THE POCKET). If you watch Russell Wilson plays QB and how he moves around the pocket makes me SMH because that's how KAEP should've been by now.

Kap is just so inconsistent and that's the best way to sum it up.

He flashes on one play, but then he'll regress on the next play. He is incrementally improving but at a gradual pace. just wish we could accelerate the process. 
mad.gif
 Dudes like Vernon half-assing plays, Crabtree dropping easy catches aint helping and the horrible play calling.

Last edited:
I love your location description @50inchvert
:pimp:  

and you're right about Pcox! Dude has played big this season.

Yeah man, born and raised in the Dallas area and now actually live less that 4 miles from AT&T Stadium in Arlington but have always been infatuated with the Red & Gold legacy ever since I became knowledgeable of the game as a youngin'. You have no clue the amount of Hell I catch out here in the heart of Cowboy Country!!! :lol: The Niner Nation is deep out here though. That should've been obvious from their first game out here this season. We packed the house!

Yeah man, born and raised in the Dallas area and now actually live less that 4 miles from AT&T Stadium in Arlington but have always been infatuated with the Red & Gold legacy ever since I became knowledgeable of the game as a youngin'. You have no clue the amount of Hell I catch out here in the heart of Cowboy Country!!! :lol: The Niner Nation is deep out here though. That should've been obvious from their first game out here this season. We packed the house!

50inchvert 50inchvert I can relate bruh :lol:

Born in San Jose but moved to Fort Worth when I was 9 and mainly grew up there. Always been reppin the Niners and making all my friends that were Cowboys fans :smh: at me

Last edited:
Yeah the play clock issue hasn't been one lately. We had three time
Puts before the end of the first half this game. And harbaugh was so bored he threw a challenge. And did it again next half. Cause just cause

Gurley with the torn ACL dare I say another niner redshirt target.
Gore is still good for at least another year or 2 and after that Hyde will be the man. Not sure if we need him. Need to target a consistent wide receiver. Crabs should be looking to put his house on the market, Vernon too. Nothing wrong with depth at running back though. 

Lynch and Borland are playing at pro bowl level right now. If they get better the next couple of years, we're good for a while. Hope we try to hold on to Aldon and Willis. 

Should have had more sacks yesterday but that pass rush was looking good. 

Offense has to get rolling if we're going to be a serious threat though. 

Plus we still got hunter. I like crab but he's going to want a lot of $$$. Could care less for VD dude is buns now.

Gore is still good for at least another year or 2 and after that Hyde will be the man. Not sure if we need him. Need to target a consistent wide receiver. Crabs should be looking to put his house on the market, Vernon too. Nothing wrong with depth at running back though. 

Lynch and Borland are playing at pro bowl level right now. If they get better the next couple of years, we're good for a while. Hope we try to hold on to Aldon and Willis. 
Should have had more sacks yesterday but that pass rush was looking good. 

Offense has to get rolling if we're going to be a serious threat though. 

Agree with everything said about Gore. He is still way better at picking up the push rush. Hyde still, hasn't figured that out

I still feel that this team is due for a big offensive game. For whatever reason they haven't had a good offensive year like in previous years. They have it in them and I'll feel like they'll break out soon. Better now going into these last 6 games then flaming out early.

I still feel that this team is due for a big offensive game. For whatever reason they haven't had a good offensive year like in previous years. They have it in them and I'll feel like they'll break out soon. Better now going into these last 6 games then flaming out early.
we had that week 1 

O has been down hill since then

if we dont beat the skins by double digits....smh.
On one hand I just want a win, no matter how ugly. On the other, I want to have people saying why the hell is RGIII still in the NFL.

Want our offense to look good in the process of either though.

we had that week 1 

We didn't do that much week 1, unless I'm remembering wrong. I know we didn't score in the second half and we pretty much only won that 'cause Romo was throwing interceptions every other possession. I'm waiting on a game like

Kaep: 275+ Yds 2 TD, 80 yds (Ru) 1 td

Gore: 120yds 1 td

Hyde: 75 yds 1 td

3 field goals from Dawson

We're saving these type games for Seattle and Arizona

I may be asking for too much. 

Last edited:
On one hand I just want a win, no matter how ugly. On the other, I want to have people saying why the hell is RGIII still in the NFL.

Want our offense to look good in the process of either though.
RG3 maybe a brat and people don't like him but he will be a starter somewhere else in the NFL and probably succeed. Just one mans opinion.

we had that week 1 

I can't even consider that 1st game a big game offensively, that first half the defense put the offense in great position repeatedly.

if anything, i feel like the saints game this offense showed how good it could be when gore gets it going early and kaep has time in the pocket. if it weren't for dropped passes (especially boldin going on that post route with no safety in sight), the narrative to this game changes.

in the past seasons, VD was a big component of this offense on 3rd downs and in the redzone, not to mention his YAC. i think he's a big part of the health and potency of this offense. a lot of the best offenses in the NFL have reliable, pro-bowl TEs (gronk, graham, gates, thomas). VD used to be that. not sure what the hell happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom