:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

preach my *****

its bang bang niner gang til the casket drops. **** everyone else! and **** these weenies i see on NT with "second favorite teams" 
roll.gif
this is signature worthy

i may have to do it

What does by alliteration mean though?

Dudes should I pull the trigger on niners/raiders tickets? I mostly wanna pregame with the homies, use that money (and the money I'd spend at O.co) at a bar or something. But man I wanna see the ratchetness up close...

Anyone else going?

Dudes should I pull the trigger on niners/raiders tickets? I mostly wanna pregame with the homies, use that money (and the money I'd spend at O.co) at a bar or something. But man I wanna see the ratchetness up close...

Anyone else going?
Tix are really expensive aren't they?

last time i checked nothing lower than $100

But yeah tix are like 136. I already spent like 250 on the chiefs game (this was before the losses and prices dropped hella)...and honestly didn't have the blast I was hoping to have.

On the other hand I know I'll make a ton of friends at the raiders game. So many friendly people. Logical fans to have discussions with.

cool man, i wrote that on purpose...

I guess my point was subtle...

but I was making the point that me or you knowing the definition of alliteration = proves that we have 4th grade level knowledge... therefore it's a stupid metric to measure my intelligence or yours

But yeah tix are like 136. I already spent like 250 on the chiefs game (this was before the losses and prices dropped hella)...and honestly didn't have the blast I was hoping to have.

On the other hand I know I'll make a ton of friends at the raiders game. So many friendly people. Logical fans to have discussions with.

Haha damn

man, melvin gordon would sure look good in a 49er uniform. 
embarassed.gif
 reminds me of a more physical version of Jamaal Charles. 

Last edited:
Nobody at the college level can tackle that man. What about the freshman Perrine out in Oklahoma. Dude is a bowling ball

i havent seen perrine yet, but ill check him out. been hella busy on satursdays so im not catching as much college football as usual.

i would be cool with using our 1st on Gordon if hes there later in the 1st. however, its more likely we take todd gurley and stash him like you pointed out a couple pages ago. i could see trent falling in love with this dude. gurley has some beast mode in him.

i love the draft. 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Anyone else going?

I'm in the air on that game. I want to go but I need to get a few friends to go. I'm not trying to go to that game solo.

Anyhow you guys city is :pimp: I've been having a blast out here. Ima do the red zone rally in the am, and leave it early to join a tailgate a niketalker is having for tomorrow.

Theres absolutely no reason that this game should be close. They got a pass last week even with all the turnovers but if the offense doesnt produce today then some changes need to be made. Whether its changes to the game plan or the snap count to certain players, something has to happen if the offense doesnt produce again.

Theres absolutely no reason that this game should be close. They got a pass last week even with all the turnovers but if the offense doesnt produce today then some changes need to be made. Whether its changes to the game plan or the snap count to certain players, something has to happen if the offense doesnt produce again.
Any specific changes you can think of

Any specific changes you can think of

Changing up the red zone play calling first and foremost because thats been our main problem but in terms of snap counts they could give more snaps to Carrier, Hyde, Stevie, and Brandon Lloyd.

This is the snap count vs the Giants. They could definitely take snaps away from Vernon and Vance and go away from the 2 tight end sets a little more to get the other guys in.

Player Offense
Alex Boone 68
Mike Iupati 68
Marcus Martin 68
Colin Kaepernick 68
Anthony Davis 67
Joe Staley 66
Vernon Davis 60
Anquan Boldin 53
Michael Crabtree 52
Frank Gore 46
Vance McDonald 33
Bruce Miller 31
Carlos Hyde 22
Stevie Johnson 18
Brandon Lloyd 13
Derek Carrier 5
Jonathan Martin 5
Kassim Osgood 3
Joe Looney 2

Last edited:
Changing up the red zone play calling first and foremost because thats been our main problem but in terms of snap counts they could give more snaps to Carrier, Hyde, Stevie, and Brandon Lloyd.

This is the snap count vs the Giants. They could definitely take snaps away from Vernon and Vance and go away from the 2 tight end sets a little more to get the other guys in.

Player Offense
Alex Boone 68
Mike Iupati 68
Marcus Martin 68
Colin Kaepernick 68
Anthony Davis 67
Joe Staley 66
Vernon Davis 60
Anquan Boldin 53
Michael Crabtree 52
Frank Gore 46
Vance McDonald 33
Bruce Miller 31
Carlos Hyde 22
Stevie Johnson 18
Brandon Lloyd 13
Derek Carrier 5
Jonathan Martin 5
Kassim Osgood 3
Joe Looney 2

31 combined snaps for b. lloyd and stevie?? a damn shame

MON5T3R MON5T3R Looks Carrier will get more snaps; Vance is out today with a hip issue.

Skuta will be back and available

Last edited:
Looks like GB is going to win and DET is going to lose, so with a win today, we could move into a tie for a wild card spot with DET. End the day with a win, ARI win and NYG  upset of DAL(unlikely
tired.gif
), and we'd be sitting pretty.

Vikings are coming back. 
nerd.gif
 That would be nice as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom