:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He definitely needs more targets, but Stevie has shown enough to me to let Crabtree walk. He's already on the books for next year so it just makes the decision easier.

Borland won Rookie of the week. Again. Only defensive rookie to win the award twice and back-to-back nonetheless.

Borland putting a vice grip on that DROY award.

Last edited:
@Red, Arz vs Seattle? Which team we want to lose? Possibility of still stealing the division

Last edited:
From my perspective i want Ari to lose. Ari still has tough games to play. I want the 49ers to steal the west from em

Last edited:
^I agree. The goal should definitely be to still win the division.

If Arizona wins it will only help our chances of making the playoffs, but it further eliminates the possibility of us winning the division. If seattle wins our playoff hopes could depend on two games again them.

At this point I just want to get in the playoffs so I'm rooting for Arizona.

There's pros and cons to both outcomes, though.

Last edited:
To me it's not even close, Arizona. This team proved last postseason it doesn't matter where they play because the stage is not too big for them.

Arizona needs to win.

It may sound like a defeatist attitude but Theyve had a great season and barring catastrophe theyve won the division

In terms of the wild card its the Hawks or us cut and dry

And them having an L in the div right before they play us is the best case scenario.

Last edited:
was thinking the same thing. we need to put distance between us and the hawks before we even think about trying to steal this division. 

The chances of AZ blowing a 3 game lead with 6 games left is pretty slim (and they currently hold the tiebreaker over us). All you gotta do is make the playoffs, and everyone has the same chance to go on a run.

Making the playoffs would be easier if we can get Seattle out of the way, so I'm pulling for AZ this week.

49ers just need them to lose 2/5 more, let it come down to the last game takes the division

Last edited:
arizona plays seattle twice, and the 49ers.  hell their game in st louis in a few weeks isn't a given win either.   they got kansas city at home and go to atlanta,  they should win those.   but if the 49ers can keep winning.   they have control over finishing ahead of seattle, i think catching arizona is more doable then people think.

that's my ***** #Lyyyyyyyyyyyyyynchmobbbbbbbbbbbbb shining on NFL.com 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.nfl.com/videos/mayocks-slant/0ap3000000431963/Mayock-s-Slant-Aaron-Lynch-as-Playmaker

We know Aldon has the best hands for a 3-4 OLB in the NFL, but here Mayock breaks down what kind of hands Lynchmobb has. Not too shabby.

Last edited:
If Seattle loses at home, they're gonna come in to SF angry and fired up... aint no way they lose 3 straight...

On the other hand, if they win, they come into SF cocky and getting their "championship" swagger back

idk  which is better.. it's a toss up 

i hope both teams play sloppy 

I'm worried we won't make the playoffs 
frown.gif

yeah let me go return all that 49ers gear I've had for years and years and erase all the emotional ties I've had through the team's ups and downs since I was a young kid 

smh at you...

If we don't make the playoffs, jim is gone... our team is gonna be in shambles.

I don't wanna see this team's ownership make foolish, emotional decisions at the end of the day and give away our baller head coach to some other franchise so he can take them to the Superbowl and win titles just because we don't make the playoffs. 

It's no secret, our team has some issues right now. Winning is the only thing that solves those problems.

I get pissed when i hear ian rappoport reporting every week "there is no question jim is gone after this season from san francisco"

You are a lightweight champion with  lightweight intelligence too. Assuming i'm on the bandwagon with zero evidence of such. 

Last edited:
Better jump off the wagon then. We're not the 49er faithful simply by alliteration.
preach my *****

its bang bang niner gang til the casket drops. **** everyone else! and **** these weenies i see on NT with "second favorite teams" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Second favorite teams hahahahahaha. ***** acceptable in maybe NBA or MLB.

Football no way it's like what soccer is to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom