:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
horrible series of play calling.

this **** is getting OLD harbaugh.

bum *** ***** kap is only exacerbating things.

Last edited:
god damn

its so simple

why do we have to over complicate **** and make it harder for ourselves.

btw that jon gruden's FAVORITE play spider 2 y banana

shout out to the godfather bill walsh

Last edited:
That touchdown was such mixed emotions for me. Awesome that we marched down the field and scored a touchdown. Sad that at least one of our fellow niner fans likely got stabbed right afterwards.

Lol that spider y banana is my go to play in madden , straight to VD... too bad it isn't real life ...

That touchdown was such mixed emotions for me. Awesome that we marched down the field and scored a touchdown. Sad that at least one of our fellow niner fans likely got stabbed right afterwards.
roll.gif

There's a lot of red in those stands, they'll be ok.

Last edited:

Lol your fans beat each other up over bathroom stalls though.

Lol your fans beat each other up over bathroom stalls though.

Don't badmouth your employers.

I'm not. 49ers don't sign my checks. It's another company :wink:

You're employment is possible due to us, so yes, by extension, we employ you.

Back
Top Bottom