:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How this all (talking about whole Harbaugh era and not just this season) went downhill so quick :smh:

how bad do jed and baalke really want to get rid of harbaugh? this is the opportunity they've been waiting for to do it.

I feel sorry for the 49er fans who wasted their hard-earned money on kaepernick jersey.

make sure you instagram the burning.

Last edited:

I feel sorry for the 49er fans who wasted their hard-earned money on kaepernick jersey.

make sure you instagram the burning.
I feel sorry for Males who own a Kaepernick jersey.. you just lost your man card.. 

like my cousin... 
roll.gif

tell your cousin to instagram the burning.

put it under #Kaplovesthemushroomtip

Last edited:
Ideally, if the student is failing you change the teacher. It's obvious harbaugh and roman are not getting the best out of Kaep anymore. He needs a teacher that will MAKE him learn. You keep Kaep, change the coach. Draft a qb in the early rounds. Someone who will give him competitive and let Kaep know his *** is on a short leash and any type of mis step he will get benched. He needs to get hungry again. All this early success has gotten to him, struggling right now is the best thing that can happen to him, grounding him back to reality

Ideally, if the student is failing you change the teacher. It's obvious harbaugh and roman are not getting the best out of Kaep anymore. He needs a teacher that will MAKE him learn. You keep Kaep, change the coach. Draft a qb in the early rounds. Someone who will give him competitive and let Kaep know his *** is on a short leash and any type of mis step he will get benched. He needs to get hungry again. All this early success has gotten to him, struggling right now is the best thing that can happen to him, grounding him back to reality

I feel you but this is exactly what we all said about him last year when he and the offense were struggling the first month of the season :lol: :smh:

And to think it actually got worse than last year's piece of s..t offense :x

Maybe kaeperpick lost his heart and nuts after that seattle loss in the playoffs. That boy aint never been the same

That ***** look like he was gonna cry at that awards show when sherman was up on that stage lol

team is going to look very different next year

all of these guys could be gone:

frank gore

michael crabtree

mike iupati

alex boone

justin smith

ahmad brooks

chris culliver

perrish cox

harbaugh as well

Last edited:
realistically kaep will be the qb next year  what needs to happen is they need a consultant. chris ault is in kansas right now. but they should try to aquire him. because they dont know if harbaugh will be back.. so with ault youll have a guy who knows kaep. and will help find him what he needs.. 

What makes this the worst for me is that this is the first time in my life of watching my favorite teams, where I had expectations of a potential championship and the team failed to even have a good season. Its the Dallas cowboy fan syndrome. Expect a Superbowl, get a 7 win team...year after year. Thats never happened for me before this season.

Back
Top Bottom