:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good lord :lol: yeesh

Yea Ben baller been a SEAHAWK fan since 2010 he admitted himself and I called him out on it and he said Ts when his partner ship started with them for e-recycling and his wife is a seattle fan too so he gets a pass I guess :lol:

Never heard of P-willy, huh? That should give you an idea of how credible of a football fan this guy is. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Most Niner fans are educated and financially prosperous so you are partially correct.

Just like most Raider fans clean toilets, flip burgers or stand in front of home depot for a living.

It's All hands on deck up in this bish. My son red80 bout to unload a clip :lol: :lol:

If Harbaugh goes, this is the man I want as our head coach. 

Lets bring our offense to the 21st century.

Last edited:
Most Niner fans are educated and financially prosperous so you are partially correct.

Just like most Raider fans clean toilets, flip burgers or stand in front of home depot for a living.

It's All hands on deck up in this bish. My son red80 bout to unload a clip :lol: :lol:

yea im sure these people are well educated

Whatever we do we must avoid all retreads.

That, and we need offensive-minded head coach. Problem with going with a D guy is that the once you find a good OC, you inevitably lose them to another team.

Last edited:
Shaw
Herflich
Pep
Vic
Tomsula

Would be happy with any one of them. Bring in Kap's college coach as a consultant. Give Kap 1 more year to prove himself unless we can for sure land a Mariota.

yea im sure these people are well educated

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1294161/[/quote]
I remember this! It was a gay love triangle & they started fighting each other.

Raider fans are of unimportance. They say the most stupid statements. Never heard of patrick, then you dont know greatness. Tough loss, but got to keep it pushing. The coaches need to re-evaluate their offense during the offseason.

they think their **** dont stink.

they do have some good fans though

every fanbase has idiots who make their fans look bad
real talk though, raider fans are the best

i'm a med student, i'm educated and I don't appreciate the 49er fans

they come in one of two typse - aristocratic, arrogant silicon valley types or violent ganster 49er fans... the first group is bandwagon and they'll ditch the team once they start losing and the second group will shoot at people when the 49ers lose. 

I was back in the bay a few weeks ago on a sunday and I have never seen that many people wear 49er gear on a sunday in my life... the 49er fans = bandwagon like charger fans 

raider fans are more even keel and they're more down to earth and cool to talk to

and a lot of raider fans are educated and intelligent.. don't believe the stereotypes they are 100% false 

Last edited:
A huge % of Niner "fans" are Nortenos/criminals who love the colors looking to start @#$@. Don't call out other teams' fans when your fans ain't @#$@ either. Raiders fans might get into fights, but I've seen PLENTY of low lives back in Candlestick too when lower level tickets were $40 and the goons from the city would roll deep to games.

I don't support either team if it matters.

Last edited:
This is the **** yall do when your team gets washed by the toilet team in their toilet stadium?
"Yall beat us, but our fans are smarter"
I know yall are better than that

Last edited:
you guys are right. back to talking football.

i wonder if melvin gordon will slide with that **** performance vs ohio st. would be a nice pick in the mid 1st, but maybe he'll slip to the 2nd?

Last edited:

President Obama is a huge Raider fan,,how high of an education are you talking about??? :tongue:

Last edited:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:smh:

Harbaugh and his staff need to go. Try to keep Lord Fangio and let's roll with a new offensive scheme.

I don't think Kaep is done. I think with a QB coach and a head coach who will push him and not coddle him we'll be in a better place next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom