:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a bad call. But do you really think we would have scored a TD
laugh.gif
probably not
laugh.gif
.   but hey, if that call doesn't happen and they 3 and out.  you tip your hat to seattle and tell em good game.      i''ve gotten mad when ticky tack calls have gone in the 49ers favor as well btw because it sets a bad precedent. 

Roman 1,2 and 3 ASAP FIREDDDDDDDD
Then J Martin punk ***
Also Red I caught that vid to of VD jogging on that route man :lol: talk about diva

This jus wasnt our year, injuries piled up and annoymous sources (crabtree) leakin info in the locker room.

Without a doubt crabtree needs to be gone , VD no heart, j martin all need to get the fck outta here.

Stevie Johnson is good enough to replace crab.

Wasnt able to catch most of the game. Turned it on 2 mins before the roughing the passer penalty on Moody and turned it off when we failed to convert on the next drive. I honestly was so confused after seeing so many backups in the game. Was there really that many injuries?

Wasnt able to catch most of the game. Turned it on 2 mins before the roughing the passer penalty on Moody and turned it off when we failed to convert on the next drive. I honestly was so confused after seeing so many backups in the game. Was there really that many injuries?
Yeah. Too many injuries to go over. Going into the game we were down to practice squad players having to play.

Leon McFadden actually made some plays out there. Maybe he's the next Tramaine Brock. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I fell asleep after that call on Moody :smh:

What a mess... I woke up with multiple text from people saying "Eliminated" :lol: :smh:

Only caught the 1st quarter, after that I took my dog for a walk and he slipped out his collar and got run over by a car, got up and started running faster than I've ever seen before. I wasn't able to catch up to him and been looking for him, **** sucks man

Only caught the 1st quarter, after that I took my dog for a walk and he slipped out his collar and got run over by a car, got up and started running faster than I've ever seen before. I wasn't able to catch up to him and been looking for him, **** sucks man

Damn fam I hope everything works out for you my g.

:frown:

Breaks my heart hearing things like that GSDOUBLEU. Hope you find your dog and he is fine.

Last edited:
i got an article about harbaugh open to negotiations with the 49ers, but @GSDOUBLEU  reminded me that football is miniscule in the grandness of life. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Love dogs man hope you find him sounds like homie was high strung. He got hit by a car?

Yea there was some dudes making hella noise and he got scared and jerked back, slipped his neck through the collar and ran right in the street and car couldn't stop in time. Crazy how he got up and ran faster than I've ever seen before

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes tho I really appreciate it

Last edited:
the game itself sucked.

hawks fans were pretty cool. We were going back and forth for most of the 1st half......and then the 2nd half happened. didn't eem wanna be there anymore :frown:

god this team is so frustrating.

shibas are notorous for running away and escaping. i hope he turns up at my place because ive always wanted a shiba.

seriously though i hope he makes it back to you

Back
Top Bottom