:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of my NT 49er brethren on here. I hope each and every one of you has amazing and blessed holidays. It's been a tough year for us, but this 49er faithful **** keeps on trucking. #bangbangninergang

Last edited:
Happy holidays my fellow faithful. I hope everyone is having a safe and memorable season of giving.

The season may be over but the grind never is.

#bangbangninergang

Boobie Dixon is the reason the Bills are doing well.

We did well with Boobie but we don't have em so we're doing bad.

Just saying

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I still think its crazy

You have 3 out of 4 successful years and you're gonna drop back into the CFB ranks

It has been one hell of a ride if the Harbaugh Era is over, we better have a good back up plan. I wanna compete in this Division, this has been the best it's ever been in a while.

Our division is no joke and only getting better. I hope the FO knows what they're doing. :smh:

although the coaching staff may be in shambles, i still think this team has players on both sides of the ball to still be competitive in the nfcw

we just need an o-line that can pass block, kaep to learn how to count and an OC who knows what he's doing. is that too much to ask for post-Christmas?

Good luck at UM coach. 
frown.gif

Bring on Holmgren/Kubiak/Helfrich/Gase

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom