:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jed and Baalke press conference tomorrow at 1pm

I wonder if they announce new head coach already :nerd:

Watch they just announce they have parted ways with Harbaugh and will begin searching for the next HC of the San Francisco 49ers.

I wonder if they announce new head coach already 
nerd.gif
Watch they just announce they have parted ways with Harbaugh and will begin searching for the next HC of the San Francisco 49ers.
If they take questions it should be a decent watch

Great Win today, and good luck to Jim. Hopefully we can get back to being contenders in the near future. Looking forward to the draft though.

I wonder if they announce new head coach already :nerd:

red80 red80 very unlikely that happens :lol: they got to follow the protocol on the Rooney rule and if they did indeed interview all the required applicants before Harbaugh was even officially let go :rofl:

View media item 1325930View media item 1325931
I hope it is not the end (I actually think it wont be). But if it is the end, I just wanna say it has been a pleasure watching this man perform for our team from my seat at Candlestick/Levi's for the past decade. He truly is the greatest Niner after the glory days, and will go down as one of my favorite Niners ever.

Thanks for the memories, Frank. :smokin

Seriously don't know why everyone is so doom and gloom. Our youth on D are really going to lead the charge and having Roman gone and a new system will allow us to at least get into the top half of the league offensively.

Seriously don't know why everyone is so doom and gloom. Our youth on D are really going to lead the charge and having Roman gone and a new system will allow us to at least get into the top half of the league offensively.
Agreed, we still have a ton of talent with a good mix of vets and young performers to run with the best of them. One subpar season amidst internal turmoil and injuries than everyone jumps off of the bandwagon. I don't get the panic y'all feeling.

When the top people in the organization are this willing to resort to petty crap throughout the last 12-14 months, as a player and fan you gotta be concerned.

It's like, wow my parents really kicked my brother out for not believing in creationism. That sucks. I'd not trust my parent's judgement and ****

Personally, it's more of a sentimental thing. I love Harbaugh and what he did for this organization.

I believe we will be ok as well. Way too much talent on defense and looks like Fangio will stick around.

the element of the unknown is a ************, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom